Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

14 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

What about Sangare?

Is it Forest he went to?

I remember a few on here wanting him at the time, how did he actually do?

Me, I have been following him since he was in France.

It's been meh since he went to Forrest, he would do better here though. I wouldn't sign him over Wieffer though

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, paul514 said:

if we can get rid of coutinho without the book look then that would be fantastic as he is the biggest drain of the unwanted

Apparently… we’re working on a deal with Vasco (his former club) to loan him initially and they’re obligated to buy him for around £5m afterwards… he’s significantly lowered his wage demands too and both parties really want the move. This is according to Brazilian media.

Cruzeiro wanted him too/first, but he wants Vasco and Vasco want him.

Hope it gets sorted quick, we need a permanent solution.

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Not this guy. Please. Not this Twitter account 

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Yes I remember this clearing in the woods as well 😂

Yeah but what about your old mate Ekrem?

😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Not this guy. Please. Not this Twitter account 

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Yes I remember this clearing in the woods as well 😂

Agent Bosch will be back too, enjoy 😆

18 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

What about Sangare?

Is it Forest he went to?

Underwhelmed apparently… 

Surprised really… thought both he and Dominguez were quality DMs that many sides would be interested in. Maybe just not good enough…

Now that they’ve stayed up (and don’t give a shit about the rules 😆) they’ll probably be hanging on to them anyway…

thought they’d managed to bring some decent signings in tbf but maybe not…

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Apparently… we’re working on a deal with Vasco (his former club) to loan him initially and they’re obligated to buy him for around £5m afterwards… he’s significantly lowered his wage demands too and both parties really want the move. This is according to Brazilian media.

Cruzeiro wanted him too/first, but he wants Vasco and Vasco want him.

Hope it gets sorted quick, we need a permanent solution.

Well that would be nice, get the last 5m off the books next summer, have to count the 5 million this year but perhaps don't have to pay the wage or at least all of it.

11 hours ago, duke313 said:

“We believe Juventus have a received an offer for player X, we’ve no idea who made the offer though, let’s just say it’s Aston Villa” 😂

I actually believe this more than I would if he had just said it was us like a normal BS link would be.

50 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

What about Sangare?

Is it Forest he went to?

Yeah, @MrSmirch @alreadyexists @GENTLEMAN and of course @Wes mentioned him years ago.

He was never making it straight to England from France after Brexit, but he's struggled more than I thought he would after the PSV stint.

Premier League is just another level. So tough to adjust. Plenty of ordinary players here would absolutely destroy other European leagues IMO.

As soon as anyone does move to England, their value is battered because they suddenly cost 4x as much if you want to buy them.

• Like 2

Joao Felix is the new Defoe/Benni McCarthy isn't he? Every single window.

It's obvious he doesn't want to play for us so I'd steer well clear as that's how dressing room morale tends to decrease. Look at some of his antics trying to force the Barca move.

4 goals in 16 games for Chelsea. 10 goals for Barca in 40 so very mediocre stats these days.

55 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Joao Felix is the new Defoe/Benni McCarthy isn't he? Every single window.

It's obvious he doesn't want to play for us so I'd steer well clear as that's how dressing room morale tends to decrease. Look at some of his antics trying to force the Barca move.

4 goals in 16 games for Chelsea. 10 goals for Barca in 40 so very mediocre stats these days.

spacer.png

3 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Yes, but buying club can’t sell him until the next window.

A player can have 2 transfers per window, if I’m correct

They could move every day of the summer window if they want. Just can't play (or maybe be registered) for more than 2 clubs in a season.

Joao Felix has had a pretty good season i say we try for him, would be major if we could lure him with his exceptional talent and Emery would get even more out of him, its players like that which give me hope when we are playing the big boys which ramsey/rogers wouldn’t and that is no disrespect to them but of course there are levels.

2 hours ago, Sam-AVFC said:

They could move every day of the summer window if they want. Just can't play (or maybe be registered) for more than 2 clubs in a season.

I think they could if they played first games before the window close then moved. While loaned in January? That a case that can work I think, and I assume it happened before?

1 hour ago, Zero7 said:

How much would Connor Gallagher cost us 

His woek rate is phenomenal ans he ran the show at VP. 

Id definitely take him and cundy reckons he will be sold. But i cant see us signing him and barkley. Its one or the other.

Chelsea will want about 50-60m

Id personally sell them duran if it means we can get gallagher 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

His woek rate is phenomenal ans he ran the show at VP. 

Id definitely take him and cundy reckons he will be sold. But i cant see us signing him and barkley. Its one or the other.

Chelsea will want about 50-60m

Id personally sell them duran if it means we can get gallagher 

I disagree I think we absolutely need two CMs. We've lost Kamara, we're selling Donk and Tim. Two is an absolute must as we use McGinn and Tielemans in non CM positions and we've overused the CMs we've got. 

• Like 1

Â