Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

1 hour ago, DaoDeMings said:

Who is he?

For a €70M rated player at Barca im also surprised that I’ve never heard his name before which is quite strange

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Does he? Only has 2 red cards on the season. More concerned with all the muscle injuries he collects.

Massively overrated, injury prone, and single-handedly got Barcelona out of the Champions. Would be a terrible investment.

If you must, Koundé or Christensen would be better options and much cheaper.

Edited by Daulmakan

2 minutes ago, Daulmakan said:

Massively overrated, injury prone, and single-handedly got Barcelona out of the Champions. Would be a terrible investment.

If you must, Koundé or Christensen would be better options and much cheaper.

Two pages ago was the first I've heard of Araujo. The injury thing alone makes me want to pass.

I would not say no to Kounde, not as tall as I'd prefer at CB but I imagine if (living in imaginary land for a moment) Emery signed him, he'd be mostly used at RB?

20 minutes ago, useless said:

Could Bissouma be a canny signing like, reports today suggest Spurs might be prepared to let him go for the right offer, along with Forster, Lo Celso, Hojbjerg, Rodon, Spence, Regulion, Sessegnon, Davies, Emerson, Ndombele, Gill, Solomon, Richarlison, and Skipp

Id definitely take him if price was right. Him ans kamara as DM to hold a lead would bw a superb combo to have

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Here we are:

Varela won't be worth his asking price.

Redondo hype kind of fell down a bit after a very underwhelming under-20 tournament and the fact that he's going through the motions in a shit league.

Dunno anything about Hezze and Galarza, probably the first time I hear about them actually. 

Equi Fernández is Boca's replacement for Varela (they shared a couple of games together). Equi has a bit less defensive instincts but is more talented with the ball. He made his first goals for us this past match. But stay away from him! He's ours and we have no replacement whatsoever. For comparison purposes, Varela would be more Kamara and Equi more Douglas, but with one caveat: Douglas plays better with Kamara, Equi only showed his best version when Varela left, he absolutely must play center field (how far back or forward is still up for speculation among Boca fans).

Edited by Daulmakan
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, useless said:

Could Bissouma be a canny signing like, reports today suggest Spurs might be prepared to let him go for the right offer, along with Forster, Lo Celso, Hojbjerg, Rodon, Spence, Regulion, Sessegnon, Davies, Emerson, Ndombele, Gill, Solomon, Richarlison, and Skipp

👀

I imagine Bissouma would be very expensive, the talk is that Ange is prepared to let him go as not suited to his style of play, but he coped in a Brighton team that played a very good brand of football. I imagine we would more likely go for a slightly cheaper option for that postion, as Luiz and Kamara are going to be first choice when fit

What did Unai say about our budget. ? Wasnt it that we have to be careful at the start and then we can build from there. The increased sponsorship will kick in next summer. The champions league earnings will kick in next years figures as well. So i expect player trading this summer.  Financial chess to let us get in some more players . And maybe one big signing if we can find homes for some of the big earners we currently have. 

We will no way be weaker. I think with clever signings like Hermoso and Barkley we will be much stronger..

Don't think Ndidi would be a good signing. Doesn't have the technical ability to sit in our midfield. If he does, he's hidden it well the last few years.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Â