FA Cup 5th Round Draw

Kingman

5 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

If we get past chelsea and then leeds/plymouth, likely to be playing one of liverpool, city or utd in the quarters

Maybe we'll win the lottery and get the winner of Wednesday/Coventry/Maidstone.  Anyway - Chelsea first!

44 minutes ago, Rodders said:

potential home draw if we can beat Chelsea. Got to be pleased with that.

Elsewhere in draw feel a bit sorry for Maidstone, get to the 5th round and still miss a PL side!

Yeah, but they'll like their chances more against non-Prem opposition. 

And it's all gravy for them.now anyway.

Excited for them!

17 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

If we get past chelsea and then leeds/plymouth, likely to be playing one of liverpool, city or utd in the quarters

Why is this likely?

• Like 1

Decent home draw. Fingers crossed we get there and that proves to be the case. 🤞 

By the way, I can't help but thinking, was Glen Johnson really the best former player that they could find to do the draw? Did they just walk out and ask the first former player that they spotted?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, John said:

Decent home draw. Fingers crossed we get there and that proves to be the case. 🤞 

By the way, I can't help but thinking, was Glen Johnson really the best former player that they could find to do the draw? Did they just walk out and ask the first former player that they spotted?

They probably had Troy Deeney lined up until they saw him on Mastermind and couldn’t risk him f@&£ing the whole thing up 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

United, Liverpool and City all look to have a cruise through to the quarters which is disappointing, would have been nice if two of them had drawn each other. 

Utd might not even be in the 5th round :D

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

8 teams in the quarters, 4 of whom would be (potentially) us, city, utd, plop. Odds are it is likely we could draw one of those

Why is this even being debated? We know for a cast iron fact we'll be drawn away at one of Old Trafford, Anfield or the Etihad if we do get through.

• Like 1

Plop in the semi's anyone? Just like we burst Stevie G's bubble, when everyone was looking forward to his last game being at Wembley in the FA Cup Final (least said about the final itself the better), wouldn't it be sad if we did the same to Jurgen? I know I'm getting way ahead of myself, but it is a lovely thought. :) 

Â