Kosta Nedeljković

Delphinho123

Was going to say any chance we'll see him at the Euros but after reading that I'd prefer not as last thing we need is him to aggravate things further, need an operation and then we don't see him for months next season.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Was going to say any chance we'll see him at the Euros but after reading that I'd prefer not as last thing we need is him to aggravate things further, need an operation and then we don't see him for months next season.

Yh. Credit to the club for intervening and having him assessed.

3 hours ago, Ceemo said:

Despite supposedly being only out for a few weeks, there is still no sign of Nedeljkovic playing for Red Star. According to this article, Villa found a hip issue after a heavy game load at such a young age.

https://izprveruke.rs/misterija-zvana-kosta-nedeljkovic/?feed_id=58603&_unique_id=660463f02c025

It's good we spotted that before signing him...hang on 

• 3 weeks later...

Kosta has been injured ever since he signed for Villa, which is very unfortunate. Hopefully he'll be learning English (if he didn't already speak it well) and I wouldn't bet against Unai sending him a few hundred gigabytes of tactical videos to pore over.

I highly doubt Kesler-Hayden will be at Villa for the long term, Nedeljkovic already seems to have a lot more of what Emery is looking for (pace, height, physicality, decision making).

2 hours ago, welshvillan said:

Kinda forgot this signing happened. You think we will see Kessler get bumped up in pecking order and this lad fill his spot of cameo's etc?

He was loaned back out after signing. But is dealing with a knee injury. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 19/04/2024 at 11:21, villa4europe said:

based on his lack of minutes during cash's injury I'm guessing no, KKH will be the prime candidate for a drawn out conversation on how his buy back clause works

KKH is 21 isn't he? I certainly thought he'd have featured more instead of Konsa at RB when it meant weakening the middle playing Konsa wide.

Looking at Rogers amd Ramsey though, if Emery though KKH and Tim were first team material then they'd have played more. He insisted with Rogers even when he clearly hadn't learnt the system properly, there were a few games where all the players around Rogers were telling him where to be etc. 

Maybe they'll get moved on in the summer, the buy back is a good safety net and if KKH isn't gonna play here then it let's him get his career started elsewhere and then if he turns out to be amazing then we've got a fee agreed already to bring him back...

1 hour ago, Ceemo said:

Sounds like a grounded, driven lad. Speaks the language well and already spoken with senior squad members. Hopefully he’s over iniuries for the preseason. 

Seems a decent lad from the article 👍

If he and Lino Sousa (maybe, not sure how's he's doing at Plymouth) can train with the first team, listen to Unai and provide some cover/cup appearances during a long season next year, then it'll give us a better squad. With the way we want to play and injuries Cash/Moreno/Digne get, it'll help having 2-3 options for each fullback position.

21 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

Nice interview. Bet he's on here looking what we're saying. Hi Kosta Nedeljković! 

Hope he doesn't stray from his own thread & look at the abuse other players have got over time in here, if he has I bet he is shitting himself 🤦‍♂️ poor lad 

On 19/04/2024 at 12:59, East London Villa said:

Kosta has been injured ever since he signed for Villa, which is very unfortunate. Hopefully he'll be learning English (if he didn't already speak it well) and I wouldn't bet against Unai sending him a few hundred gigabytes of tactical videos to pore over.

I highly doubt Kesler-Hayden will be at Villa for the long term, Nedeljkovic already seems to have a lot more of what Emery is looking for (pace, height, physicality, decision making).

Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

On 07/05/2024 at 12:49, StewieGriffin said:

1984?! Sell him immediately!!

He was referring to Red Star, not Villa.

Â