Player of the season so far

Jas10

Player of the season so far  

158 members have voted

1. 1. Who has been our best player since the start of this season?

• Martinez
    • Pau
    • Konsa
    • Digne
    • Kamara
    • Luiz
    • McGinn
    • Bailey
    • Diaby
    • Tielemans
    • Watkins
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/01/24 at 23:59

Just now, avfc1982am said:

Imo Luiz currently. POTS last year and gone up a level again this season. 

I think Luiz, Bailey, Konsa and Ollie are the front runners at the halfway mark. They've all been excellent. 

No McGinn?

8 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

No McGinn?

He's been fantastic but I just personally think the others have been just that little better and have gone up a level on last year. It's just my opinion, you could argue Martinez and Digne should be in there too.  

Konsa for me. Lost his sidekick in the first game, and then not only has he had to play with multiple CB partners, he’s had to step up and become the true leader in the back line. He’s also filled in admirably at right back, so much so that he looks a natural there too, which is a difficult thing to do. I can’t think of a bad game from him, always an 8/10 minimum.

He’s also got an England call up on top of that, which considering the man in charge, is probably the biggest achievement of all….

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

He's been fantastic but I just personally think the others have been just that little better and have gone up a level on last year. It's just my opinion, you could argue Martinez and Digne should be in there too.  

Fair enough mate, feel free to express your opinion - I’m not trying to influence anyone 😁

Just delighted we have so many to choose from for a change!

Very difficult to pick up one player as they have all played their part.  However, I think that Pau Torres has transformed the way we play.  Whenever he is in possession something seems to happen.  I was watching a programme on Sky Sports on the signing of the season and most went for Declan Rice.  No mention of Pau. Why am I not surprised.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fazilla said:

Very difficult to pick up one player as they have all played their part.  However, I think that Pau Torres has transformed the way we play.  Whenever he is in possession something seems to happen.  I was watching a programme on Sky Sports on the signing of the season and most went for Declan Rice.  No mention of Pau. Why am I not surprised.

Yes not looking so good for Rice and Arsenal at the moment. 

Bailey has been great but he's not even played half the minutes of some players. His return is excellent but some players have played near 1800 minutes to his 800 and barely put a foot wrong. He's definitely the form player at the moment though.