Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 24/25

est1874

Hi all, 

Long time member occasional lurker...

Looking at the released addidas kits and the leaked image of the home kit it looks like the home will be the same as the Germany home. Where the German flag is will be claret, the rest of the sleeve will be blue. Claret body, but not sure if the side will be blue like the arsenal kit has white. Also means the long sleeve version will have claret phasing back in like the Germany kit does

• Like 2

10 hours ago, punkymonkey666 said:

The Adidas badge inside the "new" shape crest shield painted adjacent to the club motto, on a building the club owns, next to our ground not enough of a clue? Adidas deal was "leaked" to the press months ago.

So implied, our badge and Adidas logo not appearing together.

We all know and can join the dots but nothing official.

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Love the disrespect from Heck towards Castore - **** em they don’t deserve to sponsor elite sport with the poor standard products they’ve produced for us. 

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I think it's time the club announced things through their official channels and not on the personal social media of an employee.

(Although I am looking forward to seeing it tomorrow).

I mean he gets criticised for not communicating enough by some and then he tweets what IMO is a brilliantly timed one and what has be announced we didn’t already know … 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Saw this mockup online. Very nice effort

Screenshot_20240519_222224_Facebook.jpg

I know its a mock up but if we play like today with the misplaced passes, it'll be great as the players can use the excuse that people blended in with the grass 🫤  Maybe also come out to Culture Cub Karma Chameleon.

**** me

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, thabucks said:

I mean he gets criticised for not communicating enough by some and then he tweets what IMO is a brilliantly timed one and what has be announced we didn’t already know … 

Agree, it's a beautiful double entendre that only he could post to make it such.

• Like 1

I hope this year’s shirt can be ordered online with the Champions League badge on the sleeve. Was so peeved the official online store never had the option to add the Conference League badge.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, _AA_786 said:

I know its a mock up but if we play like today with the misplaced passes, it'll be great as the players can use the excuse that people blended in with the grass 🫤  Maybe also come out to Culture Cub Karma Chameleon.

**** me

Its similar to the muller one that most people loved ! 😂

23 hours ago, hawkinsk11 said:

Hi all, 

Long time member occasional lurker...

Looking at the released addidas kits and the leaked image of the home kit it looks like the home will be the same as the Germany home. Where the German flag is will be claret, the rest of the sleeve will be blue. Claret body, but not sure if the side will be blue like the arsenal kit has white. Also means the long sleeve version will have claret phasing back in like the Germany kit does

Yeah I think it’ll be that, I hadn’t seen the Germany kit so I posted the Scotland kit, but it’s the same template just different colours I think. If it looks like that I’ll be happy!! IMG_6790.thumb.jpeg.43c8b4421fcb98e9a2f6838cbaeb94bf.jpeg

IMG_6828.jpeg

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

Yeah I think it’ll be that, I hadn’t seen the Germany kit so I posted the Scotland kit, but it’s the same template just different colours I think. If it looks like that I’ll be happy!! 

Very Similar. 

• Like 1

Â