2. 2. Manager's Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/12/23 at 23:59

Over from Saudi for this and the Arsenal game.

What an atmosphere, i was sat behind the man city dugout, usually try to get into the Holte. The noise from all sides of the ground was unbelievable.  Im getting the Ron Atkinson 92-93 vibes all over again!

Gave Bailey MOTM but honestly couldn't pick fault with any of the 11.

On to Saturday, cant wait

UTV

• Like 3

A night of dreams was played out at villa park last night. We seemed to get everything right on the night and made the champion's look like fodder for our marauding attackers and well drilled team. Pep was schooled on the night by Unai's attacking formation for 90 minutes and  sent back to manchester on the school bus. We may never see a performance like it again so savour the moment and breathe the air of success  that we so deserve.

Our only loss last night was one of our own in Benjamin  Zephaniah

RIP  big man

HEITS

• Like 1

So now the dust has settled, I've had a chance to calm down and reflect on last night's wonderful victory and have come to the following conclusions:

Aston Villa are the greatest team of all time, Unai is God, and we're winning the treble.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

That goal was long overdue and more than deserved, must’ve been such a relief as we weren’t getting the rewards for our fantastic performance. Both first and second half.

We deserved more goals… we utterly destroyed them but many won’t realise that by just looking at the result…

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lochheads twin said:

Such sad news about Benjamin.

another HEITS. 😢

went out on a high note!

Yes very sad. Proper Villan and Brummie, I was fortunate to meet him briefly in the pub near Wembley before the FA Cup Final in 2015. A nice bloke on his way to see our team but it was getting close to kick off so he and I couldn’t chat long, a missed opportunity, which will sadly now not be ever repeated. UTV!!  I hope he caught the game last night and went through the gates happy. HEITS.  RIP Benjamin 

• Like 2

Â