2. 2. Manager's Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/12/23 at 23:59

Don't really know what to say. Probably the best I've ever seen us play?!

Everyone to a man was utterly brilliant tonight. Special mentions to Mcginn, Kamara, Pau and Konsa. Feels wrong to single anyone out after that performance but felt they deserved a mention.

We absolutely battered them. Amazing stuff!

• Like 4

Just a dream watching us.

To me that was probably the most controlled performance I've ever seen us give v a top tier team. Of course we've beaten plenty in the past but that's usually from counter attacks and then clinging on at the end.

None of that happened tonight. We were simply the better team from minute one to the end with Man. City only better for about 10 minutes after half time. A period where they created nothing.

I've thought for most of the season we've looked a CL quality team even in games we haven't played well in. We just look so comfortable with what is being asked, top quality coaching and mentality right there.

• Like 1

Out thought Pep today. 

Destroyed them down the wings first half. 

Citeh come out second half and take the upper hand for 5 minutes shutting down our wings. 

Unai flips it and suddenly we're pouring through the middle at will leaving Citeh totally shell shocked with no response. 

Complete masterclass. 

• Like 2