2. 2. Manager's Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/12/23 at 23:59

Interesting looking at the two benches tonight , wasn’t that long ago where I was half expecting a call up , our bench looked far stronger than theirs , so good work by all involved 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

Shout out to Amazon primes post match coverage. Respectful, analytical, gave Unai time to speak and not a big old boys club laughing at Micah Richards shit jokes 

Absolutely this. Much prefer it to the sky knobheads wanking each other off. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

When the money runs out, most of them will be off. And only the real dross, sh*t for brains racists will be left: the rabble that followed them down to division two 

For all Man City's faults, I've never known their fans to have a racist reputation, in fact quite the opposite when you consider where Main Rd was.

And now we know why the Konsa rb and Carlos cb was done the last 2 games before tonight.  Because when it all comes together this is what happens. I swear he was trying to save energy at Bournemouth so he could go all out tonight.  I wasnt bappy with the line up beforehand. Shows me how little i know. I imagined another disjointed performance.  We got football perfection instead. Ironically i thought apart from a few iffy moments City defended really well. It was midfield where we absolutely killed them. Murdered them 

• Like 1