Armistice day protests and counter protests

Jareth

6 hours ago, meregreen said:

There is something vaguely absurd about people wishing to ban a March calling for a ceasefire. aka, an armistice, on armistice day.I just hope there isn’t any trouble. It would only give ammunition to those who think Cruella is right.

I’ve got no problem with people marching for peace . I’ve got a sneaky feeling though that you’re going to have some far left nut jobs that are going to be there causing havoc.

9 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

You’ll have those there too causing havoc. I know there’s a football alliance firm going down too . 

‘’Football alliance firm’

They do like their pompous language, it sounds so much more fancy than right wing pricks.

If there is any serious trouble (and I don’t mean a dozen students shouting something nasty), I think we all know who stoked it up and she should be called out for it by her inept impotent boss.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

‘’Football alliance firm’

They do like their pompous language, it sounds so much more fancy than right wing pricks.

If there is any serious trouble (and I don’t mean a dozen students shouting something nasty), I think we all know who stoked it up and she should be called out for it by her inept impotent boss.

You can’t keep blaming Anne Widdecombe for everything 

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

You’ll have those there too causing havoc. I know there’s a football alliance firm going down too . 

I’m so proud of them for their march against terrorism. That’ll show those that are pro terrorist attacks.

5 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Playing devils advocate I’d like to know what provoked the charge?

Likely to be one of their own or a police officer probably, I don’t think any of the pro-Palestine marchers are in that vicinity. I think they will be starting from Hyde Park in about a hour

4 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

It has to be a new low right?

The Home Secretary inciting the far-right to march on the Cenitaph on Armistice Day.

Honestly, I couldn’t be less proud of the people that lead this country than right now. They just keep getting worse and worse.

I’m genuinely disgusted. 

• Like 1

I’m always nauseated when the Right wing thugs wrap themselves in flags and spout shit about how patriotic they are. They espouse non of the ideals we fought that war for. I lost a couple of family members in the last war. They gave their lives fighting against exactly the kind of Nationalist crap these morons spew out. 

• Like 2