Armistice day protests and counter protests

Jareth

3 minutes ago, meregreen said:

Bravermans rhetoric has consequences. She’s either too stupid to realise it, or this is exactly what she wanted. I’ll go for the latter.

I know she was always bad, but since the October 7th attacks she’s gone into overdrive. I think she knows what she is doing and she knows she’s not likely to face any repercussions. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

As a non UK resident it is clear as day to me that since Brexit the Tory Party had gone further and further to the right and must be considered a populist party at this stage. 

Ever since the referendum was announced, that was the turning point for the country.

• Like 1

Has anyone here ever been on one of these protests?

I mean some might say it's a good cause(whatever cause it is) but seriously, could you get out of bed early on a cold winters day and go to this instead of a football game or a nice warm pub?

I **** wouldn't.

5 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Has anyone here ever been on one of these protests?

I mean some might say it's a good cause(whatever cause it is) but seriously, could you get out of bed early on a cold winters day and go to this instead of a football game or a nice warm pub?

I **** wouldn't.

I marched with the miners. Went with a coach party from Land Rover. One of the moments in my life where I felt it was the right thing to do. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Playing devils advocate I’d like to know what provoked the charge?

They were breaking through so they could head towards the Cenotaph (which is in an exclusion zone)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1