Midweek 30 October/1 November

andykeenan

7 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Odd fetish

Not really. I love seeing the so called super 6 get tonked. We've had to listen to the bias for years so it's nice to see these teams struggle and tonk them ourselves. Nothing weird about that. 

4 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Does Ten Hag show any emotion? He just stands there, no emotion on his face. It's actually pretty creepy. 

Come across as completely uninspiring. I don't think he's got long left the way they've been. Devoid of any ideas.

1 hour ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

I dunno cos they spent it on more toss. 

1 hour ago, Genie said:

free toss for them then

So they are both Representatives for Wellingborough? I think that's something we can all agree with.

Edit- oh wow, I finally just found the word that the naughty word filter substitutes that phrase for!! Woo hoo. 

Representatives for Wellingborough all around!!

Edited by HKP90

I don't think mount is that bad

But paying £60m for him is obscene

Then paying £60m for him when your existing midfield is casemiro, mctominay, Eriksen and Fernandes is out right criminal, they're not even close to needing him

They either should have paid the extra and gone for rice or in general they're screaming out for a Douglas Luiz

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I don't think mount is that bad

But paying £60m for him is obscene

Then paying £60m for him when your existing midfield is casemiro, mctominay, Eriksen and Fernandes is out right criminal, they're not even close to needing him

They either should have paid the extra and gone for rice or in general they're screaming out for a Douglas Luiz

They're screaming out for an actual midfield.

Mount is a decent player - and I thought he'd do well at Man Utd - but he's yet another attacking player.  Fernandes, Mount and Eriksen "should be" competing for one position, leaving Casemiro, McTominay, Fred(?) and Hannibal(?) as their midfield which is so mid to lower Premier League table it's unreal.

19 minutes ago, bobzy said:

They're screaming out for an actual midfield.

Mount is a decent player - and I thought he'd do well at Man Utd - but he's yet another attacking player.  Fernandes, Mount and Eriksen "should be" competing for one position, leaving Casemiro, McTominay, Fred(?) and Hannibal(?) as their midfield which is so mid to lower Premier League table it's unreal.

Completely agree, watched a bit of the city game and it seemed like after every sub Fernandes' position changed

Freds gone somewhere, I'd lazily guess the Turkish league, they did get that amrabat on loan

Â