West Ham v Arsenal 7.30pm SS Main Event 

Bournemouth v Liverpool

Chelsea v Blackburn 

Everton v Burnley 

Ipswich v Fulham

Man Utd v Newcastle 8.15pm SS3

Edited by andykeenan

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

This Hannibal lad is **** shite. Should be sent off 15 minutes in, he plays like an absolute thug every time I see him play

If you were ETH surely you’d be hooking him at this point, he could have had 4 yellows. 

• Like 1

I know it’s not their first team tonight but I really hope ETH is still in charge come Boxing Day, they look absolute shite under him and I could see us giving them a proper pasting. 

Edited by Rich_H

Onana is one of the worst keepers in the league IMO.

I don't give a **** how well he plays it out from his feet. Get yourself out, close the angle, make yourself big. He doesn't do the **** basics of goalkeeping.

• Like 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

This is one of probably 2 teams in the division I'd like to see them win against

Let them have a cup run, they don’t have the depth to compete on 4 fronts and could find themselves with no Europe next season with a bit of luck 

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

This is one of probably 2 teams in the division I'd like to see them win against

I have no love for Newcastle, especially after the Saudi takeover, which I think is awful. But I will always prefer United to lose, unless it directly helps Villa in the table for them to win.

Â