Totally useless information/trivia

RunRickyRun

If you type dingo forestry into Google you get 48 search results.

is this like your Mod lights post whereby it turns out you've got a browser window closed as i got 25,000 when i just typed it in :?

Googlewhacks don't really exist any more. Since Dave Gorman's Googlewhack Adventure there have been websites produced to list the Googlewhacks that have been found. Ironically, this no longer makes them Googlewhacks.

Googlewhacks don't really exist any more. Since Dave Gorman's Googlewhack Adventure there have been websites produced to list the Googlewhacks that have been found. Ironically, this no longer makes them Googlewhacks.

Only if the webmaster is a dumbass, robots.txt is there for a reason!

If you type dingo forestry into Google you get 48 search results.

is this like your Mod lights post whereby it turns out you've got a browser window closed as i got 25,000 when i just typed it in :?

Ah, it seems you took the time to spell it right. Which I didn't. I seem to have spelt it more like Craig Forrest. Ah well.

Did you know Tony that if you type ding forrestry into googly you get 48 results? :winkold:

If giraffes could leap pound for pound as high as a grasshopper they'd avoid a lot of nasty problems.

Huh? Not even sure what that means?..

Sorry, you're quite right. It needed a bit of what, context? On the link below we have some information about grasshoppers (2' 45") followed at 4'00" by the information about giraffes.

click here

If giraffes could leap pound for pound as high as a grasshopper they'd avoid a lot of nasty problems.

Huh? Not even sure what that means?..

Sorry, you're quite right. It needed a bit of what, context? On the link below we have some information about grasshoppers (2' 45") followed at 4'00" by the information about giraffes.

click here

That is fantastic. Haven't seen that before.

I assume that was originally a Cook and Moore sketch?

There was a scientific study in Newcastle and London earlier this year where people getting off of trains had their hands swapped.

One in ten had traces of shit on their hands. :puke:

Todays appearance in the Welsh Cup Final is only Aberystwyth Towns second in the history of the competition. The last time they made it to the final, they won. But it was in 1900. Hundred years between finals, grim.

There was a scientific study in Newcastle and London earlier this year where people getting off of trains had their hands swapped.

is that swapped as in Futurama when Fry got the devils hands :winkold:

they did similar on the Tube one time and found traces of semen, urine ,hair and cocaine on the average tube seat when they swabbed them

is that swapped as in Futurama when Fry got the devils hands :winkold:

they did similar on the Tube one time and found traces of semen, urine ,hair and cocaine on the average tube seat when they swabbed them

I'm blaming Apple's iPod touch overzealous spell checker. Sometimes it changes words for no reason!

• 1 month later...
Â