Totally useless information/trivia

RunRickyRun

If Andorra had brought their entire population to the England game last week, they wouldn't have filled the stadium.

Incidentally, they didn't bring a single away fan, and the only people "supporting" them, were the 11 mascots they brought.

Andorra has a landmass half the size of Bradford and a population one sixth of Milton Keynes.

The game we played over in Kazakhstan is the furthest distance England could possibly have travelled in the European Championship (as both of Russias stadiums are nearer, being in Moscow and St Petersburg). The only teams that could possibly have had a longer journey are Iceland, Wales, Ireland and Northern Ireland - all traveling to Kazakhstan.

I've been trying to find out if these games have ever happened.. I would imagine so but have been unable to find reports of one. If not then England have at least got one record this qualifying :P

This is highly unlikely as Kazakhstan was only recently introduced to UEFA. You could check any Kyrgyzstan-Kazakhstan matches. It would be easier to find :)

Any chance this thread could be re-named so that only interesting 'Well I never' type posts can appear. Then perhaps the headgear ownership or otherwise of VT members can have a seperate thread?

Aston Villa have never beaten there opening day opponenets Wigan at home in the Premier League.

We've also never scored past them at VP in the league.

Thats shocking, time for Emile to sort that out!

Aston Villa have never beaten there opening day opponenets Wigan at home in the Premier League.

We've also never scored past them at VP in the league.

Thats shocking, time for Emile to sort that out!

He should have last time out against them, IIRC.

Â