Totally useless information/trivia

RunRickyRun

In the Isle of Man it is legal to shoot a Scotsman 10 feet from the beach (many variations to this I think), the death penatly was abolished in 1993 (yes, you read it right) and homosexuality was punished by birching not so long ago.

In the Isle of Man it is legal to shoot a Scotsman 10 feet from the beach (many variations to this I think), the death penatly was abolished in 1993 (yes, you read it right) and homosexuality was punished by birching not so long ago.

Risso, i demand you shoot a Scotsman and test this law in court.

Props if you can find a way to make Siralex Ferguson said Scotsman.

In the Isle of Man it is legal to shoot a Scotsman 10 feet from the beach (many variations to this I think)

think York still allows you to kill a Scotsman but only if he is armed with a bow and arrow .. such stupid antiquated laws need to be updated to the real world .. say to a Scotsman carrying a set of car keys

but did you know that Oliver Cromwell passed a law which hasn't be repelled which still forbid the consumption of mince pies on Christmas Day

It is illegal to die in the Houses of Parliament ..The reason for the ban is that the buildings count as a royal palace anyone who dies there is technically entitled to a state funeral.

think York still allows you to kill a Scotsman but only if he is armed with a bow and arrow .. such stupid antiquated laws need to be updated to the real world .. say to a Scotsman carrying a set of car keys

I think that's Welsh rather than Scottish isn't it?

I think that's Welsh rather than Scottish isn't it?

Welsh is within the grounds of Shrewsbury Cathedral. I can confirm this is true, because i shot Robbie Savage in the chest with a Longbow about eleven months ago and ive heard nothing so far from the police. This also explains how Robbie Savage went from Premiership regular to someone who couldnt get into Derby's team to someone who couldnt even get into Brighton's team in such a short space of time. Its not Robbie Savage, its me in a girls wig pretending to be him and collecting his wages.

Risso, i demand you shoot a Scotsman and test this law in court.

Props if you can find a way to make Siralex Ferguson said Scotsman.

test all 3 laws? :lol:

In Massachusetts it is illegal to wear a goatee in public unless you have obtained (and paid for) a license to publicly display one.

All men must carry a rifle to church on Sunday.

It is illegal to transport a gorilla in the back seat of a car.

It is illegal to shave while driving.

think that's Welsh rather than Scottish isn't it?

The killing the Welsh I thought was allowed in Chester

there seems to be so many different variations ..Some say the Welshman is Hereford , some say the Scotsman can only be shot WITH a bow and arrow and on on a Sunday ..others say any day except Sunday

there are some top laws out there though

Florida- Having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal.

New York - The penalty for jumping off a building is death.

Texas - It is illegal to take more than three sips of beer at a time while standing.

OK as a Scotsman who used to live very near York I'll sort that one out.

It is legal to shoot a Scotsman with a Bow and Arrow within the city walls after dark (That means you must use the Bow and Arrow, the Scotsman need not be armed)

York City council wanted to send a deputation to The Scottish Assembly to repeal it formally but everyone just laughed

In Massachusetts it is illegal to wear a goatee in public unless you have obtained (and paid for) a license to publicly display one.

What if you're shaving off your goatee?

In Alaska it is illegal to wake up a sleeping bear in order to take it's photograph.

In Massachusettes (sp?) it is illegal to eat more than 3 sandwiches at a wake.

In Iowa piano players with one hand are not allowed to charge for their performances.

So - If driving to Church without a rifle, shaving off your Goatee would that count as your 3 strikes?

Â