Totally useless information/trivia

RunRickyRun

Can't advertise alcohol in France at all. Hence why Liverpool play in France in the Champs League, they have to wear plain shirts.

That's such a stupid rule. As if someone's going to be affected by an ad so seriously, that it becomes a threat to public safety.

Budweiser - 'Oh horses. I like horses. That stuff looks delicious. Maybe I'll try one of those'.

And they end up like Digby Chicken Caesar

I doubt it's to protect French people, but probably to protect established producers from competition.

If you can't advertise, it's going to be difficult to promote your Aussie/American/Chilean wine or whatnot. It might not even be worth going to the trouble of exporting it to France.

Heavily restricting the advertising of tobacco in the US has done nothing but help the few big brands that everyone knows and prevent new manufacturers and brands from entering the market.

Can't advertise alcohol in France at all. Hence why Liverpool play in France in the Champs League, they have to wear plain shirts.

That's such a stupid rule. As if someone's going to be affected by an ad so seriously, that it becomes a threat to public safety.

Budweiser - 'Oh horses. I like horses. That stuff looks delicious. Maybe I'll try one of those'.

And they end up like Digby Chicken Caesar

I doubt it's to protect French people, but probably to protect established producers from competition.

If you can't advertise, it's going to be difficult to promote your Aussie/American/Chilean wine or whatnot. It might not even be worth going to the trouble of exporting it to France.

Heavily restricting the advertising of tobacco in the US has done nothing but help the few big brands that everyone knows and prevent new manufacturers and brands from entering the market.

Oh I see. Well that makes sense.

I just wanted to get my Digby Chicken Caesar thing in.

What do I have to do to prove I'm funny?!?!

:oops:

tom-green-cow-777931.jpg

Apparently, Wine is not allowed to be advertised in France ( of all places!)

I heard it on the radio today and thought of this thread :D surely it's a wind up?

It's alcohol in general.Same in Norway, we had to have plain shirts when we played Brann.

No, that's your sceptum. The philtrum is the vertical depression in your skin above your upper lip. And I don't believe Stevo's fact works at all !! But I'll try it next time to make sure. I'm a pretty heavy sneezer.

to show males they are ready to mate female pigs start mounting other female pigs, useless information from my agriculture class

Girl snogs girl to make men horny.

Yep, sounds about right.

Male pigs do like a bit of hot sow-on-sow action.

No, that's your sceptum. The philtrum is the vertical depression in your skin above your upper lip. And I don't believe Stevo's fact works at all !! But I'll try it next time to make sure. I'm a pretty heavy sneezer.

It's not 100% but it is very effective. Won't work if you do it a split second before you sneeze like, but if you're in that "Ah.....Ahhhh....Ahhhhhhhhh" stage it'll work before the "choooo" (that's probably the weirdest sentence I've ever written.)

Alternatively, if you need to sneeze but can't, looking directly into a light will normally trigger the sneeze.

Alternatively, if you need to sneeze but can't, looking directly into a light will normally trigger the sneeze.

Oldest trick in the book :)

Makes you look slightly, let's say intellectually challanged, as you walk around in public staring into lights though. But it's totally worth it. I love sneezing.

Â