Weekends Football 20/21 October

andykeenan

13 minutes ago, Zatman said:

From todays squad Garnacho and Hojlund could come good then looking at Bruno maybe Rashford thats really it that I would take here

It's rare that I disagree with you, but I wouldn't go anywhere near Rashford or Bruno. Rashford's form when he's not hot is non existence and his hot streaks are few and far between and Bruno is just the most toxic little bitch, he would be a nightmare diva in the dressing room no doubt.

6 minutes ago, maqroll said:

10 Hag completely ignoring the standard manager's handshake. clearing in the woods

Seems to happen a bit these days from managers in general, shows a complete lack of respect for their profession and also shows what a cockwomble certain managers are ..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

From todays squad Garnacho and Hojlund could come good then looking at Bruno maybe Rashford thats really it that I would take here

Rashford was never going to replicate last season's 30 goal season. Good player when it's a counter attack game but he dosen't have that killer mentality. Second half keeper passes straight to him and he just passes instead of shooting.

For them winning that's the quietest game I've seen Fernanes have. He pretty much did nothing apart from hitting bar from free kick.

They have problems all over the pitch and Man. City will expose that next weekend.

Two things I'd like to point out.

Proves they can't be arsed to play for Man U, when Rashford played better for England. 

What the f*** was De-zerbi thinking putting 37 year old Milner against Doku. Questionable management that.

Edited by foreveryoung
  • Like 1

Just watching motd from last night. I know it's not true but the goalkeepers in the Arsenal Chelsea match both looked like they were both trying to throw the match.

Also how do Liverpool keep getting refs decisions? If Young gets sent off, their player 100% should also. 

1 hour ago, HKP90 said:

Just watching motd from last night. I know it's not true but the goalkeepers in the Arsenal Chelsea match both looked like they were both trying to throw the match.

Also how do Liverpool keep getting refs decisions? If Young gets sent off, their player 100% should also. 

Because their manager, along with their hard done by world is against us fan base and ex players that swarm the media, has somehow sold the myth that the opposite is true and they get absolutely nothing from refs

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HKP90 said:

They’ve had plenty of decisions they weren’t happy about too. It’s just general bad/inconsistent officiating.

2 hours ago, HKP90 said:

Arteta trying to be a smart arse with goal keepers, Raya and Ramsey, but all it does is put to much pressure on them due to them being dropped if not 110%. If that was our team and manager, I'd be pissed.

Â