Weekends Football 20/21 October

andykeenan

14 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Enzo Fernandez the least threatening midfielder in the final third since Makelele.

And he ain't Makelele.

Rubbish.

That’s world class 100m World Cup winner Enzo to you 

For having over 200m in midfield you’d think Chelsea would be a world class side. Bang average. 

1 hour ago, AndyM3000 said:

Which is what I don't get because Grealish was doing this when he first joined and it was clearly coached out of him as his game time increased the more boring he got. Why does Pep want Doku doing this now?

If he "coached" it out of him why doesn't he do it with Doku?

I'd use the counterargument that Grealish plays like this in the fear of losing his spot. So he is playing it safe.

Ironically enough that is what is losing him his spot now.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Strog said:

Watching a bit of Bundesliga for a change. Bayern Munich already 2 up at Mainz. Another goal for Harry Kane..

Have they talked about Palestine tweets?

Mainz sacked el ghazi and I think bayern have suspended their RB, if not suspended then he's currently not training

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Have they talked about Palestine tweets?

Mainz sacked el ghazi and I think bayern have suspended their RB, if not suspended then he's currently not training

Not that I heard as yet

• Like 1

It’s hard work to maintain league position at the top end of the league. Most clubs win most weeks.  The top 4 are already 4-5 points ahead of the chasing pack and averaging well above 2.0 PPG, closer to 2.3-2.4 PPG. 

If we want to just maintain ourselves in touch as part of the chasing pack we have to win tomorrow.

Love watching Sterling. It’s weird because I used to find him so annoying I could hardly stand it, but somehow as he gets older, I like him more. He works so hard.  Am I missing something, or does he keep feeding his other forwards great chances that they keep **** up?

Edited by Marka Ragnos

Â