Celebrity Scandals

ml1dch

22 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Thats where i am at tone. I believe in innocent until proven guilty even if i dont approve of their views 

I dont actually follow brand at all but i thought he was more left as he was doing alot of QT crucifying the right and tories in the past 

Whats his position these days 🤷‍♂️

Whatever gets him the most attention. He basically swapped heroin for attention, his new drug.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Xela said:

I don't think anyone would be shocked if Brand was accused of acting like a word removed. He's an ex drug addled sex addict. 

Two of the best attributes a man can have 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Genie said:

This was posted a couple of pages back.

He’s going with the “it’s an attack on me because I’m getting close to the truth” that the likes of Farage, Yaxley-Lennon and Alex Jones failed with.

He’s in big trouble. He can say he has witnesses all he likes but if there’s people saying he did x, y and z to them then it doesn’t matter about other witnesses.

Its convenient for him that he has built up a following of the most gullible, terrible lowlifes that will follow him through any allegations. Almost like he knew this day would come.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Its convenient for him that he has built up a following of the most gullible, terrible lowlifes that will follow him through any allegations. Almost like he knew this day would come.

Not that i follow him but why are they lowlifes? Becauss they have different opinions to you?

If i dont agree with someones political views i just disagree with them i dont feel the need to go to this extent.

If he is found guilty with evidence and still defend him than yes i would agree

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

This was posted a couple of pages back.

He’s going with the “it’s an attack on me because I’m getting close to the truth” that the likes of Farage, Yaxley-Lennon and Alex Jones failed with.

He’s in big trouble. He can say he has witnesses all he likes but if there’s people saying he did x, y and z to them then it doesn’t matter about other witnesses.

Why is Brand being targeted? Is there something actually to the so-called allegations against him do you think or is it another so-called 'agenda attack' on him? 

I don't really have an opinion of the guy personally. I'm aware of who he is, what he's done, his past in his MTV days etc. But I'm not sure where this is heading just yet until we know more I guess.

It'll be interesting to discover who the two "media" outlets are that he refers to in the Tweet. I would be suprised if the BBC isn't one of them.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

3 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Why is Brand being targeted? Is there something actually to the so-called allegations against him do you think or is it another so-called 'agenda attack' on him? 

I think that’s the only defence he’s got. Like Trump, it’s all because he knows the truth, not because he was caught red handed.

5 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

It'll be interesting to discover who the two "media" outlets are that he refers to in the Tweet. I would be suprised if the BBC isn't one of them.

That’s be this joint sting between C4 Dispatches and the Times.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Xann said:

There's a really high profile UK celebrity yet to be outed as a fiddler.

Sadly it's not looking like it'll be this time?

Celebrity is an interesting word there. I think if their profession was narrowed down a bit more it's not quite what you would class as a 'celebrity' so to speak, (because there is going to be more than one I suspect) but definately a high profile household name.

Edited by AvfcRigo82
Seplilng

22 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Huw Edwards is (allegedly) still on full salary - £435,000 pa. 

For reading the news? Gissa job. 

Yeah, this topic has come up before.

How can reading an autocue well be so well paid?

I know it’s not super easy, but still, over £400k is absolutely mental. Make it £50k or £60k and I’m certain plenty of people would apply, and many of them would do just as good a job.

32 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Huw Edwards is (allegedly) still on full salary - £435,000 pa. 

For reading the news? Gissa job. 

You think that's bad, Linekar is on £2m p/a for talking bollocks about football for 45 minutes on a Saturday night, but that's another matter for another thread.

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

You think that's bad, Linekar is on £2m p/a for talking bollocks about football for 45 minutes on a Saturday night, but that's another matter for another thread.

Not quite, but still a lot.

Gary Lineker is once again the broadcaster's biggest earner, taking home between £1,350,000 and £1,354,999 in 2022-23 - the same amount as the previous year - for his work on Match Of The Day, Sports Personality Of The Year, the World Cup and FA Cup

link

Zoe Ball on just under £1m per year for working on Radio 2 is mental as well.

7 minutes ago, Genie said:

Yeah, this topic has come up before.

How can reading an autocue well be so well paid?

I know it’s not super easy, but still, over £400k is absolutely mental. Make it £50k or £60k and I’m certain plenty of people would apply, and many of them would do just as good a job.

£50k to do Huw Edwards job, you're not serious? Don't forget there's the rolling news coverage when a Royal is dead/dying or any other big breaking news event,  and also the election coverage that runs through the night, it's a skilled job. See the clip of that GB News anchor for what happens when you hire people on the cheap. When you think he gets paid less than Alan Shearer by the BBC and over 3 times less than Lineker he's relatively underpaid if anything.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Edit ** I'm an idiot, I'm just repeating what you said  

Edited by DCJonah

8 minutes ago, will87 said:

£50k to do Huw Edwards job, you're not serious? Don't forget there's the rolling news coverage when a Royal is dead/dying or any other big breaking news event,  and also the election coverage that runs through the night, it's a skilled job. See the clip of that GB News anchor for what happens when you hire people on the cheap. When you think he gets paid less than Alan Shearer by the BBC and over 3 times less than Lineker he's relatively underpaid if anything.

It’s still sitting at a desk and reading an autocue. Maybe £50k is too low, but £400k seems waaaay too much.

Â