January Transfer Window 2024

TheAuthority

Wow… very random…

we need someone with us for the rest of the season though…

certainly didn’t expect us to spend money on anyone who won’t join us until the next…

we’ll just have to see… have absolutely zero idea on whether these sources or the story is real/legit but well soon find out!

If it’s true, hopefully we’ve found a real gem… and our scouting system has come up trumps…

We haven't made many last-minute signings under Emery, if memory serves? The tendency has been to move fairly early in the windows, and then that's it. Moreno was early Jan. Duran about now. Torres early July. I don't expect any big new signings until this summer now. Forget it.

We need to decide who we want to be as a club. I can see why there would be a hesitation to enter the dicier world of clubs at the very tops of their tables. There are huge risks. Everything and everyone costs more. 

We've got a great manager, and we've stayed within upper-mid-table levels of budget. No one but a few lawyers really seems to understand the FFP situation very well. I think we're stuck in terms of the market this month, at least for brining in new talent.

Edited by Marka Ragnos

43 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

So random it’s almost got to be true. Playing for Red Star at 17 as a starting right back is some achievement. Must be highly rated. 

42 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

So random it’s almost got to be true. Playing for Red Star at 17 as a starting right back is some achievement. Must be highly rated. 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Danny Cooksey. He was Sam in Different Strokes before that

Screenshot_20240115_093152_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b6f7a287c52656b6b18155d3f20a8785.jpg

Different Strokes. What a program that was. Got to be one of the greatest theme tunes too. They don’t make em like that anymore. Genius. I’m smiling just even thinking about it.

• Like 1