Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

10 hours ago, STO said:

Get him fit, play him instead of Bailey. 

This. Zaniolo as the LHS 8/10 and move McGinn back to the RHS. Or move Zaniolo to the RHS. We then get JJ back and have much better options….

I think some on here are heaping a bit to much expectation on Zaniolo, I'm not sure he'd even be here but for Emi B's injury. Clubs weren't exactly falling over themselves to sign him (from the Turkish league) lets just see how it plays out eh?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zab6359 said:

I think some on here are heaping a bit to much expectation on Zaniolo, I'm not sure he'd even be here but for Emi B's injury. Clubs weren't exactly falling over themselves to sign him (from the Turkish league) lets just see how it plays out eh?

I cant see that at all. Just people saying he looks good and heaping praise on what they seen so far. Nothing wrong with that at all

16 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Pretty sure it's been reported by a few sources that we were after him even before the Buendia injury.

Yes. I've even heard Emery also mentioning that he was a target for us regardless of Buendia situation.

I think with Buendia getting injured is what may have led a few into thinking he was signed as Buendia's temporary replacement which is not the case.

• Like 1

Â