Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

Just now, GREAT_BEARD_OF_ZEUS said:

Rumours on Twitter he’s failed his medical. It’s likely bullsh*t but knowing our luck it’ll turn out to be true 😪

Whenever there is a rumour that can be construed as negative, it almost always turns out to be true. 

So, he's almost definitely failed his medical. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GREAT_BEARD_OF_ZEUS said:

Rumours on Twitter he’s failed his medical. It’s likely bullsh*t but knowing our luck it’ll turn out to be true 😪

Probably for the best.  Knowing our luck with ACL injuries, both his knees would probably explode on his debut.

4 minutes ago, GREAT_BEARD_OF_ZEUS said:

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Whenever there is a rumour that can be construed as negative, it almost always turns out to be true. 

So, he's almost definitely failed his medical. 

Lol... I was actually silently wondering if he would be ok in a medical due to his injury history you know.

However I think/hope this is Bollox. 🤦🏿‍♂️

As you say though, our negative medical rumours usually tend to be correct.

Ollie pre match rumours were shite though so here's hoping!

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

4 minutes ago, DeadlyDirk said:

Good old Tw@tter rumours eh? Someone's getting itchy feet because it hasn't been announced yet. Do they not know how long these things take?

To be fair to Twatter, I’ve done a search for this so-called reliable source, and this is the earliest mention I can find of it, and it references a Facebook rumour, and they’re saying the don’t believe it

Just now, Rustibrooks said:

Weren’t there rumours that Pau also failed his medical? Lol 

Probably, someone getting itchy feet so they get in there first and claim that player has failed their medical... They then are either correct and claim ITK superpowers or incorrect and we sign world class player.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, GREAT_BEARD_OF_ZEUS said:

it's come from the same source as the buendia injury apparently

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, GREAT_BEARD_OF_ZEUS said:

Ominous news from the trees… looks like they’ve said to hang on in case they need to fly him back.

798FEF8A-8EDA-4E30-A646-87E29B56B60E.jpeg

The plane that brought him from Istanbul is a UK registered plane, owned by “Luxaviation UK” so I think it likely to be based in the UK and not a Turkish plane at all. 

Â