Jas10

Bailey or Philogene?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Bailey or Philogene?

• Sell Bailey, Keep Philogene
    • Keep Bailey, Loan Philogene
    • Keep Bailey, Sell Philogene

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/08/23 at 18:57

6 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

I’d sell Bailey and Buendia and keep Philogene

You'd sell Buendia, then buy him back so you could have the pleasure of selling him a second time. 😀

• Haha 3

What's with this shite poll. Keep Bailey, keep Philogene obviously. 

Bailey can contribute, and is our best alternative to Diaby. 

Philogene for me has shown he is the best man to cover for Ramsey.

Buendia is the wild card.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Yeah, I’m kind of leaning this way… it’s easy to overreact and overhype our youngsters. I expect a much better Leon Bailey (and Buendia) this season… it wouldn’t be the end of the world if Jaden went on loan again and continued his development with plenty of games…

However, Unai has shown huge faith in Philogene and he can play a part…

He probably could take Berty’s space if he can show that he can be fairly consistent in his performances and continue to show potential… he’s being given that opportunity…

i think it also makes it tough on the youngsters. If the expectation is that you come in and can play the role of a 30m winger. 

12 hours ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Great thread idea ... I picked Keep Bailey, Loan Philogene, but it's a deliciously horrible set of choices. My real vote would be keep both, of course! I think JPB and the club might not be hurt badly with a tasty loan deal, but Bailey is going to have to prove himself soon. He's a great player, but the standards are rising around him.

Someone gets it 😂

• Haha 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Jas 10 out!!!

We might need to transfer you to Al Ettifaq or something 🤣

That would probably be my worst nightmare…

even moreso because of who’s in charge of the team there…

😂😂😂

• Haha 1

Bailey for me too - What are we waiting on? 
He has done little if anything to suggest he is worth a punt on.

This time next year we’ll be having the same conversations imo with Bailey being a year older and his value even further depreciated.

Better to do it now and everyone move on 

Wrong question, both stay and Traore leaves.We needed an extra body any way in the first XI (Diaby), Bailey for rotation and Philogene takes Bertrands spot

Philogenes job is to impress so much in Cup games that he gets minutes over Bailey as a substitute, not to be an important first team player after a handful of games at Cardiff

Keep both or loan Philogene out.  Pre season friendlies are what they are. The Premier League is totally different so yet to know whether Philogene can produce at that level. Bailey had shown he can although spasmodically however I've not given up on him yet.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
Â