The 2023-24 (Finn Azaz) Loan Thread

Hornso

As already mentioned on here by a few, Louie Barry has joined Stockport.

Louie Barry (Stockport)
Kaine Kesler-Hayden (Plymouth)
Morgan Sanson (Nice)
Viljami Sinisalo (Exeter)

15 minutes ago, useless said:

Kesler-Hayden, Barry, and Sinisalo all start, Azaz on the bench.

wonder why Azaz is on the bench after he was one of their star players last season?

fitness maybe?

Probably just because he only signed a few days ago, if they've been practising a specific way to play against Hudderfield he might not have been deemed involved enough in that practice to start today. No doubt he will get plenty of game time

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Hornso said:

Great to see some activity in the thread and thanks to everyone for the updates.

Summary from the weekend - We back

Finn Azaz (Plymouth Argyle) 3rd/24th [Championship]
Home to Huddersfield (3-1) - Came on in the 88th minute. 2 touches, 50% pass accuracy. WhoScored.com rating of 6.00.

Louie Barry (Stockport County) 17th/24th [League Two]
Home to Gillingham (0-1) - Substituted in the 63rd minute. 34 touches, 82.4% pass accuracy, 1 shot, 1 key pass. WhoScored.com rating of 6.35.

Kaine Kesler-Hayden (Plymouth Argyle) 3rd/24th [Championship]
Home to Huddersfield (3-1) - Played 90 minutes. 71 touches, 78% pass accuracy, 1 shot on target, 1 key pass. Assist. WhoScored.com rating of 6.99.

Viljami Sinisalo (Exeter City) 3rd/24th [League One]
Away at Wycombe (0-3) - Played 90 minutes. 40 touches, 28.6% pass accuracy, 1 save. WhoScored.com rating of 6.80.

Not what I was hoping for when I saw KKH got an assist...

It's one of the easier assists he'll  ever have for sure 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, one_ian_taylor said:

It's one of the easier assists he'll  ever have for sure 

I'm surprised that qualified as one. Is it just a fixed rule that if no other player touches the ball after you've passed to a teammate who scores, that you get the assist? Regardless of distance covered/time progressed?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

I'm surprised that qualified as one. Is it just a fixed rule that if no other player touches the ball after you've passed to a teammate who scores, that you get the assist? Regardless of distance covered/time progressed?

Yes. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â