The 2023-24 (Finn Azaz) Loan Thread

Hornso

8 hours ago, Hornso said:

For those who want to see Louie's penalty miss

That’s a shame for the lad, unfortunately it was the perfect height for the goalkeeper. It needed to be lifted about another foot higher into the top half of the goal and it would be almost unstoppable. Hopefully Barry bounces back from that quickly.

• Like 1

On 07/08/2023 at 01:58, Hornso said:

Great to see some activity in the thread and thanks to everyone for the updates.

Summary from the weekend - We back

Finn Azaz (Plymouth Argyle) 3rd/24th [Championship]
Home to Huddersfield (3-1) - Came on in the 88th minute. 2 touches, 50% pass accuracy. WhoScored.com rating of 6.00.

Louie Barry (Stockport County) 17th/24th [League Two]
Home to Gillingham (0-1) - Substituted in the 63rd minute. 34 touches, 82.4% pass accuracy, 1 shot, 1 key pass. WhoScored.com rating of 6.35.

Kaine Kesler-Hayden (Plymouth Argyle) 3rd/24th [Championship]
Home to Huddersfield (3-1) - Played 90 minutes. 71 touches, 78% pass accuracy, 1 shot on target, 1 key pass. Assist. WhoScored.com rating of 6.99.

Viljami Sinisalo (Exeter City) 3rd/24th [League One]
Away at Wycombe (0-3) - Played 90 minutes. 40 touches, 28.6% pass accuracy, 1 save. WhoScored.com rating of 6.80.

Not what I was hoping for when I saw KKH got an assist...

Said this a couple times in the summer transfer thread but Bali Mumba is some player. How Plymouth got him back for £1mil I do not know. He'll be in the Prem barring a bad injury by next year if not sooner I would say. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

@Hornso will Aaron ramsey be included in this thread? 

23 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

If he’s loaned out, I’d imagine yes. If sold no 

This. But I can add in something similar in the Aaron Ramsey thread if you'd like as if a buy-back clause is added I'm sure we'll all be watching him closely.

11 hours ago, Hornso said:

Summary from the weekend - Viljami keeps it clean

Viljami Sinisalo (Exeter City) 8th/24th [League One]
Home to Blackpool (0-0) - Played 90 minutes. 44 touches, 91.4% pass accuracy, 3 saves. WhoScored.com rating of 7.12.

91.4% pass accuracy for a young keeper in league one is quite something! Two good sides they've played too. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, skarroki said:

91.4% pass accuracy for a young keeper in league one is quite something! Two good sides they've played too. 

His first game he was at approx 29% percent, so I'm not sure if it was due to two different approaches. One side pressing up and the other sitting off. Either way, it's good to see it at that level.

Summary from Tuesday night - Stockport slow out of the gate

Louie Barry (Stockport County) 22nd/24th [League Two]
Home to Bradford (1-1) - Played 90 minutes. 34 touches, 72.2% pass accuracy, 2 shots, 1 big chance missed, 1 key pass. WhoScored.com rating of 6.47 / SofaScore.com rating of 6.8.

Viljami Sinisalo (Exeter City) 11th/24th [League One]
Away at Portsmouth (1-0) - Played 90 minutes. 57 touches, 44.7% pass accuracy, 6 saves. WhoScored.com rating of 6.93 / SofaScore.com rating of 7.5.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Â