The 2023-24 (Finn Azaz) Loan Thread

Hornso

6 hours ago, Hornso said:

Thanks to everyone who has helped keep track of loan moves. I was only aware of Revan! Please also let me know if I've missed anyone. Keeping track of Puszcza will be interesting! You'll have to keep me honest @fightoffyour.

Puszcza lost 2-0 to Europa League debutants and current Ekstraklasa champions Raków Częstochowa (who I'm hoping drop in the ECL and play Villa) last night, but Zych wasn't in the squad so still no confirmation.

Oh you've written exactly that already.

Edited by fightoffyour

4 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Puszcza lost 2-0 to Europa League debutants and current Ekstraklasa champions Raków Częstochowa (who I'm hoping drop in the ECL and play Villa) last night, but Zych wasn't in the squad so still no confirmation.

Seems nothing online at all

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Seems nothing online at all

Another article here:

Puszcza Niepołomice found the goalkeeper she was urgently looking for due to the forced break in the game of Kewin Komar. The new goalkeeper of "Żubrów" will be Oliver Zych, a player of ... Aston Villa! He will go to Niepołomice from Birmingham on loan until the end of the 2023/2024 season.

Oliver Zych, a 19-year-old from Aston Villa, was a substitute on Thursday evening in the match against Hibernian in the Europa League qualifiers. But the actions aimed at a temporary transfer to the Forest were already underway at that time. And on Saturday, the player is to check in at the training of the Niepołomice team, and the next day to be with it in Częstochowa for the league match with the Polish champion, Raków. Though it's unlikely he'll make his debut then.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

https://www.avfc.co.uk/news/2023/september/04/zych-seals-season-long-loan-move/

Aston Villa can confirm Oliwier Zych has joined Puszcza Niepołomice on a season-long loan.

The young goalkeeper heads back to his homeland to join the Polish top-flight newcomers in his first loan move away from the club..........

.......The deal is subject to international clearance.

confirmed on the OS.

I wonder if something was late? No international clearance yet it seems.

KKH in the highlights, wanted to see his big chance missed, he's effectively playing RW when that chance falls to him, both of prestons goals can be linked to him too, 2nd is because they've been caught out after pushing him so high up, 1st he's tucked in narrow and then gets beat for the cross

would love to see a heat map for him, still think he's got a chance at villa base don how cash is currently being used

• Thanks 1

Â