Women’s World Cup 2023

Giro

31 minutes ago, useless said:

If I'm reading England line-up right looks like Daly starting in attack, both her and Russo Start, looks like it might be a 442,. Really hope Nobbs gets some minutes, there was a lot of talk that she might be starting with Walsh's injury, but that hasn't happened, to be fair Zelem coming in made more sense as she's a more like for like replacement.

I've seen suggestion they might be playing with five at the back, with Daly playing as a wing-back, I really hope not, don't need to play five at the back against China, England are struggling for goals, time to give the WSL top scorer and player of the season a go in her best position.

37 minutes ago, useless said:

I've seen suggestion they might be playing with five at the back, with Daly playing as a wing-back, I really hope not, don't need to play five at the back against China, England are struggling for goals, time to give the WSL top scorer and player of the season a go in her best position.

She is Southgate isn't she

Daly started quiet but has the game has gone on has played very well,, looks like she's been told to get in the box when England have it on right but hasn't had no service in those situations, which is a shame as would be a good reward for her hard work if she got a chance. Second-half would be the perfect chance to give her a go upfront, but somehow I doubt that's going to happen.

That is shite offside position. Bronze wasn't interfering with play when the ball was played in and received the ball when she was onside. They even took it back to see if anyone else was offside. Pathetic decision. Absolute joke.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Can see mctominany being like a long string of man u midfielders who've been crap anywhere else, bit like Cleverly 

I didnt even know he was allowed to even play in this tournament

• Haha 3

Jesus another dodgy decision. How is that a penalty?!

Bronze was pushed by the keeper as the ball came in, it hit her ribcage then her arm. To give her a yellow card as well is a f**kin joke.

Two absolute joke decisions against her by this useless excuse of a referee, who along with the inept VAR team have been desperate to give China something this game.

Borderline corruption.

Edited by stewiek2

Think they need to check Mbane's passport. She looks about 11.

Edit, just checked and she's astonishingly 33. Good genes there, apparently.

Edited by HKP90

Â