Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Robbed of a penalty today and Tarkowski almost snapped his ankle 

Agreed. He is struggling with the physicality of our league but he was far from awful today. I’m just glad he is still alive after what was quite frankly a disgusting foul from Tarkowski. Truly disgusting tackle.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Felt he was just getting into it when he was taken off

his face when coming off indicated he thought the same

• Like 1

I think he's scared to get hit.

And to be honest, with tackles like that Tarkowski one being allowed, I can see why. There have already been reds for that this season. He did two, trying to stick one on the opposition. Like something from the 80s.

He's got to get the conditioning and just live with it unfortunately. The technique and speed is all there. He's trying to avoid all contact which just isn't going to happen.

Just now, villan95 said:

I trust Unai had a good reason but I would have loved to see him stay on for a bit longer with Tielemans passing.

Oh I agree, he was finding the most space out there. I think Unai maybe wanted to protect him also from injury. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

If he dived at the first challenge from Mklyenko ref might have blown for peno. But that's not Diaby's problem, that's on PL ref who only reacts on players reaction. You don't dive you don't get, it's wrong

No VAR either 

5 hours ago, M_Afro said:

Agreed. He is struggling with the physicality of our league but he was far from awful today. I’m just glad he is still alive after what was quite frankly a disgusting foul from Tarkowski. Truly disgusting tackle.

He then flew into Moreno with a very similar tackle! Disgusting player.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Disgrace not to get a pen today. Thank god he wasn't injured from Tarkowski either.

how is that not a red card, and/or a penalty.

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

Standard of reffing is abysmal

Shockingly so, anyone watching that back, and not thinking there is any issue there, needs to be sacked on the spot.

seriously.

Trex would still be rolling from the contact off mykolenko 

State of football when I'm contemplating disappointment for a guy staying on his feet

Shame the ref didn't bring it back and ask can tarkowski only make that tackle because mykolenko has fouled him but to be if the ref had enough common sense to think like that he'd also have enough common sense to know that's a old man fat **** division 6 Sunday league put one on the quick fella tackle from tarkowski 

Just now, Tom13 said:

Everton fans genuinely don't believe it was. Delusional 😭😂

The comments I saw on GOT were celebrating how today was old Everton esque with proper tackles and commitment, they loved it 

Â