Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

Once again we are in the exact same range I have talked about for many weeks. That £30m to £40m range plus add ons is where we are as a club.

This is what I was lead to believe months ago and why I keep refuting claims we will spend £150m and smash transfer records with £60m signings.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

Once again we are in the exact same range I have talked about for many weeks. That £30m to £40m range plus add ons is where we are as a club.

This is what I was lead to believe months ago and why I keep refuting claims we will spend £150m and smash transfer records with £60m signings.

Do you do you personal investing consults as a side hustle? 😉  Hey, if that's what you said, and it's turned out, then good on you. It does make sense. So what do you see in your crystal ball now, going forward? (Not to put any pressure on you!)

3 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Do you do you personal investing consults as a side hustle? 😉  Hey, if that's what you said, and it's turned out, then good on you. It does make sense. So what do you see in your crystal ball now, going forward? (Not to put any pressure on you!)

It's not a crystal ball. I work with agents and have posted many times what I was told. Everything I said many weeks ago has played out exactly the way I said it would, despite people heavily disagreeing at the time, so snidey comments like the one I replied to just a few minutes ago are not warranted.

Edited by GlobalVillan
  • Haha 3
  • Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

The way the Bundesliga commentators pronounce his name it sounds like Tragedy by the Beegees

Di-a-bee

When your full back's monged and he can't go on

It's Di-a-bee

Etc.

The ‘monged’ made me laugh but the ‘etc.’ just had me howling 😂 

2 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

It's not a crystal ball. I work with agents and have posted many times what I was told. Everything I said many weeks ago has played out exactly the way I said it would, despite people heavily disagreeing at the time, so snidey comments like the one I replied to just a few minutes ago are not warranted.

"Snidey comments" 🤣🤣

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

Are we under these “constraints” due to FFP then? As in, the owners are being sensible. Trying to not risk thing later on. 

1 hour ago, MotoMkali said:

Seems like they want to bring in players who are familiar with one another, or if not at minimum, there is a group of players who speak their language fluently so they cna all hang out. 

Thought about this the other day as well.

Seems there's a bit of a pattern

9 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

Being teased by English men is their way of showing that they love you. (At least that's what they told me. 🤣)

Just now, AntrimBlack said:

There is no 'r' in the name.

Yeah I know 😆 I was writing it phonetically as to how I pronounced it. To be honest I would say it more like

dee ah bee

But I’ve been corrected to Dee Abby and I’m happy with that :). I imagine the commentators will find a new way to say it as they usually do

8 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Yeah I know 😆 I was writing it phonetically as to how I pronounced it. To be honest I would say it more like

dee ah bee

But I’ve been corrected to Dee Abby and I’m happy with that :). I imagine the commentators will find a new way to say it as they usually do

99% sure it's dee ah bee.

Anyway... can he produce an atomic strike?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â