Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

34 minutes ago, zab6359 said:

Winning and competing on the US PGA tour was the pinnacle for the very best golfers in the world,  golfers aren't lazy that is a lazy comment. All it took was being set up for life with $$$ to persuade some of the very best golfers to switch footballers are no different at all and it won't take 400 to change the balance of power, realist? I'd hate to see players like Diaby go there but for the right money they will. 

Different situation. The equivalent would be to fill a whole league with top talent which they are not going to be able to do.

Golf is easy far easier to move than football.

8 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It’s not unlimited wealth.  Come on mate.  I think you need to relax. Nothing is going to happen to the Premier League anytime soon. 

Saudis dont have unlimited wealth you sure about that 😃

42 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Saudis dont have unlimited wealth you sure about that 😃

If the coffers start getting low they'll just hike up the price of oil and we'll all end up paying for Newcastles transfer fees

14 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Why? Aren't Newcastle doing that to get Barnes?

I'm in full paranoia mode 😁 So I hope you're right, but we don't know.

If he does decide to go to Saudi over us then fair enough, good move financially no doubt. Just want it sorted one way or the other asap really so we can get him or a replacement in for pre-season. 

Edited by PieFacE

8 hours ago, Thug said:

He won the Ballon D’or.  For the first time.

That would make him in HIS prime.  I.E at the top of his game.

Ruben Neves is 26.

regardless, I’m not sure of what the point you’re trying to make is.

MY point is that money rules over all else.  Even at 35, Benzema would have had many suitors all over the world.

He chose a pay packet over heritage.

There is not a footballer in this earth that can not be bought.  I’m telling you now, if MBappe is offered £10bn, he’ll be playing in Saudi next year.

it’s a sad state of affairs, but money spanks the shit out of heritage.

And what do u mean by getting carried away?

I’ve heard stuff like it’s the end of the Premier League. I think that’s getting carried away. 

I agree money talks but I don’t think we need to start worrying about the Saudi league becoming the biggest league the signs the best players anytime soon. In fact it will never happen.  Benzema is old now and Nevez is good but hardly world class.

Anyway we’re going off topic now.  As I said before if a Saudi team are really in the mix I think he will go there. So be it. Plenty of players out there. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I think this deals getting more expensive as day passes. Big transfer fee big wages ans no gurantee he wont be a bailey mark 2.

Personally i think we should walk if thia implicating our budget 

100%

13 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

no gurantee he wont be a bailey mark 2.

You can't not sign players from the Bundesliga just because certain players from there have flopped though.

What if Liverpool passed on Luis Suarez because Afonso Alves flopped?

Just now, Tom13 said:

You can't not sign players from the Bundesliga just because certain players from there have flopped though.

What if Liverpool passed on Luis Suarez because Afonso Alves flopped?

Yeah i know what your saying but what im saying if its getting more and more expensive and it depletes our budget more and more each day then dont bother  as a) big gamble b) we need to prioritise mutiple positions

He looks good fdom the xlipa i saw but i remember looking at baileys and he looked better 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Yeah i know what your saying but what im saying if its getting more and more expensive and it depletes our budget more and more each day then dont bother  as a) big gamble b) we need to prioritise mutiple positions

He looks good fdom the xlipa i saw but i remember looking at baileys and he looked better 

Bailey’s clips were all without crowds. He’s a still a top player just struggles with confidence in my opinion. 

I agree we shouldn’t blow a big proportion of our budget on this player though. But I’ve never seen him play so would say that. He could be amazing.

20 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I think this deals getting more expensive as day passes. Big transfer fee big wages ans no gurantee he wont be a bailey mark 2.

Personally i think we should walk if thia implicating our budget 

Don't worry, Bailey is world class and he will be moving on to a bigger team if it doesn't work out here.

His dad said so.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Bailey’s clips were all without crowds. He’s a still a top player just struggles with confidence in my opinion. 

I agree we shouldn’t blow a big proportion of our budget on this player though. But I’ve never seen him play so would say that. He could be amazing.

Yeah thats true about the crowds. Ive noticed with bailey his stats away from home are reallyreally  poor

Â