Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

Thing is it has been rumoured Villa have failed to tempt a couple of players for this position so presumably going full on Kenneth Williams.

Also with the US tour happening soon Villa no doubt want to get this done quickly.

11 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I have no idea if Diaby is good enough, I don’t know enough about him.  My point was if we are willing to pay €55m for him then if BL didn’t budge on their price then it makes sense to me to pay €60m than walk away.  Yes there maybe better value out there and stats say what they say but Emery seems to want him over these other names so the extra money is ok with me if it comes to that.  As for comparison to Bailey, it seems Emery disagrees with you so we just have to hope he’s right and you’re wrong if the deal goes through.

I am not questioning UE....but my understanding was, he likes Bailey, too.

Edited by TRO

9 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I have no idea if Diaby is good enough, I don’t know enough about him.  My point was if we are willing to pay €55m for him then if BL didn’t budge on their price then it makes sense to me to pay €60m than walk away.  Yes there maybe better value out there and stats say what they say but Emery seems to want him over these other names so the extra money is ok with me if it comes to that.  As for comparison to Bailey, it seems Emery disagrees with you so we just have to hope he’s right and you’re wrong if the deal goes through.

I do get your point....but thats if they are not moving the goal posts, after every bid....who knows?

34 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I got a grip.

If you think its stopping here then carry on burying your head in the sand. This is just the start

Watch in few years if its a success better players will be going for money

Bet you said the same about the Chinese league. 

How many years we talking ?   

8 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

How long before it looks like he's going to Saudi Arabia and we resort to desperate fish puns to take away the pain?

I think the Saudi thing is a Red Herring! 😉

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

How long before it looks like he's going to Saudi Arabia and we resort to desperate fish puns to take away the pain?

Think you’ve jumped the shark there 

27 minutes ago, TRO said:

I am not questioning UE....but my understanding was, he likes Bailey, too.

Methinks Diaby is a Monchi target, not necessarily a Emery one.

21 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I think the Saudi links are a load of carp and eel be making a big mistake if he does go there

25 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Just when we were all having a Whale of a time speculating, you have to ruin it 😉 ( and I know a whale isn't a fish) 

Edited by Joshie2000

Â