Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

BOF

43 minutes ago, BOF said:

I love bench boost insofar as it's the ultimate troll. It destroys squads and entire seasons for absolutely zero gain. That chip can get in the **** volcano. But the mirth I get from what it does to people does put a smirk on my gob 😂

I think I'm going to go back to just wildcarding the week before a BB. if I'd done that this season I'd genuinely have about 50 more points. At least.

And if you destroy your team for it then you only have to live with it for a week or two

(I'm aware the new FA Cup arrangements might mean we don't get a huge DGW again)

5 hours ago, tomav84 said:

well the lack of fa cup replays next year should reduce the number of DGWs so it will be even less valuable

Will be a good time to just use it in GW1. Go with solid bench players you don’t mind having for several weeks and boom, it’s done & dusted 

Ended pretty well with some nice climbs to 30k.

Considering a hit to get Salah in for Gordon. Surely just he's going to return today.

It's either that or a straight move to Saka or Havertz.

My choices are one of the 3 Palace boys, Jackson or Gakpo. I'm not taking a hit this week so I'm severely limited by budget. Very much sell to buy +0.5m

89k finish for me. 

My best finish ever. Still disappointing that I was in such a good position about 10 weeks back but have to take the positives.

15 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

How do I go about joining the villatalk FPL league next season? 

There'll be a new thread and a link when next season opens

• Like 2

13.5k my 2nd best ever. But probably my best ever considering the 9.7k was in 2008 when things were a whole lot easier.

anyone got any lessons learned/new season resolutions?

i've actually enjoyed this season. not overthought things too much and just generally tried to trust my gut.

also generally kept away from the content creators for the most part...they're good at what they do and their ranks tend to show that they know what they're doing but last season i found myself being influenced by them too much so generally just ignored them this season (it was made easier to do this because they kept saying how good of a pick nunez is)

A final rank of 7.2k for me. Quite obviously my best ever by miles. 

Not particularly sure what I did different to my last couple years so probably all just one big fluke but I'll take it :lol:

• Like 3

Â