Monchi - President of Football Operations

duke313

Monchi just has left another Sevilla meeting after a few minutes. He got a parking ticket while he was in there. I wish I was kidding.

That is very cool. First you leave looking devastated and then a journalist tells you that they have given you a parking ticket🤦‍♂️

47 minutes ago, wishywashy said:

Monchi just has left another Sevilla meeting after a few minutes. He got a parking ticket while he was in there. I wish I was kidding.

Sounds like the ridiculous tickets they dish out on match days at Villa Park. Literally teams of un-uniformed wardens turn up in small unmarked vans to try and ticket as many folk as possible whilst the game is on. Been done a few times myself yet was parked in "grey area's" not causing any obstruction whatsoever and with no clear markings. Yet when you appeal they just whitewash it highlighting ridiculous unknown "laws".

Surly common sense would prevail during a match day and they would be a little bit more lenient?

Doh! I forgot, gotta get those £££££££££'s in hey. 

I never go into Birmingham centre at all now purely because of all the ridiculous parking regs & charges everywhere. I guess Mr Monchi will have no issue paying his mind :crylaugh:

Edited by danceoftheshamen

19 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Hmm.

How close can this be if he's still having meetings in Seville?

Trying to tempt fate here...

He's trying to get the release clause removed so no compensation owed as he's done 20 years and Seville and they owe him. 

i thought English media were bad.

Spanish media is something else, it makes the English media look like amateurs in terms of u-turns, soap opera, clandestine, scheming wacky stuff.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Don_Simon said:

I'm in Seville, intention was to find the Villa hierarchy and extol the virtues of Birmingham to Senor Monchi.

However, I've stumbled in a Real Betis fan bar my mistake.

If Monchi goes the way of Alemany, blames on me.

At least it's not a PSG bar 😉

In the absence of a statement, the #AVFC will pay the Monchi clause.

✍️ The DD will leave 3.1M euros in the coffers, 2.5 by #AstonVilla and 600,000 by Monchi, for not having notified 6 months in advance

❌ The Monchi soap opera is closed.

2 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Refusing to pay 2 - 3 million?

Doubtful...

Hard to know what to believe with the Spanish media. We paid £8m for Samatta FFS, I think we’d pay £2m for Monchi 😂

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

This guy, with 212 followers. Says the deal is off 😂

Well now we have the awkward scenario where one of these two blaggers is actually going to be right ... watch them claim ITK status and a thousand followers shortly after. 

And another one is born...

58 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Well now we have the awkward scenario where one of these two blaggers is actually going to be right ... watch them claim ITK status and a thousand followers shortly after. 

And another one is born...

After the Alemany debacle and Purslow gone, there's no way we don't pay the money to get this guy in. no way. NSWE know they have to back Emery and if he wants Monchi we are getting Monchi now. We as aren't getting egg on our face twice.

• Like 1

Emery has known Monchi for over 20 years and the 2 obviously have enjoyed a strong working relationship previously, if Emery really does hold the keys to the castle then he will get his man, in 21 years and 2 spells at Sevilla the club has won 11 trophies and 7 of those are UEFA competitions, if we want to be competitive in those competitions then Emery will know we need this guy and a small conpensation fee wont be a problem for NSWE

• Like 1

Â