Monchi - President of Football Operations

duke313

Seems more suited to Villa than the Elemany geezer. We are building teams off and on the pitch . We always wonder how the " project" is sold so well to players and managers  . 

Well i think the answer is aggressive continuous improvent . Apart from the manager no one is safe.

5 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

What’s the equivalent for a DOF? At his desk on the phone? (AHDOTP) 

Pretending to look busy on your laptop while someone takes a photo of you (PTLBOYLWSTAPOY)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nervous about this appointment, we had such a steady hand in Purslow, yes he has made mistakes, who doesn't, but overall Purslow has been good for us steering us from the Championship to European football in 5 years. I know Monchi is a god like figure at Sevilla, but he was a car crash at Roma. The only comforting thing is that he has Emery by his side now so 🤞 nothing to worry about.

Just now, Frodo said:

Nervous about this appointment, we had such a steady hand in Purslow, yes he has made mistakes, who doesn't, but overall Purslow has been good for us steering us from the Championship to European football in 5 years. I know Monchi is a god like figure at Sevilla, but he was a car crash at Roma. The only comforting thing is that he has Emery by his side now so 🤞 nothing to worry about.

They don't do remotely similar jobs.

2 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

They don't do remotely similar jobs.

I'm not sure they're going to replace Purslow, think the Heck appointment & maybe Monchi covers what Purslow was doing, maybe wrong mind.

Â