Monchi - President of Football Operations

duke313

Johan Lange is Global Director of Football Development and International Academies.

According to Nassefs statement.

Interesting,.Lange is obviously rated by the group as well

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

With all due respect I'd never heard of Monchi until very recently but seems to be a good appointment and no way am I disagreeing with whatever Unai wants. Welcome. Please help us get Muzzy Izzet over the line.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Villadevon said:

Hey Hey we're the monchis!!

As a child of the 60s with memories of Hendrix, Clapton et al how can you remind me of this counterfeit bunch?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, PerryBarrPet said:

As a child of the 60s with memories of Hendrix, Clapton et al how can you remind me of this counterfeit bunch?

I'm also a child of the 60s with memories of Hendrix, Clapton et al. And I liked The Monkees. They weren't a band, they were a TV show that actually became a band. They were all OK blokes, and made some good pop records. Nesmith went on to be a pioneer of country rock, one of my musical heroes. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I'm also a child of the 60s with memories of Hendrix, Clapton et al. And I liked The Monkees. They weren't a band, they were a TV show that actually became a band. They were all OK blokes, and made some good pop records. Nesmith went on to be a pioneer of country rock, one of my musical heroes. 

Each to his own - my view is they were a plastic imitation but my younger sisters liked them.

Â