Saudi Pro League

tomav84

I think each club are still only going to have 3,4 or 5 “top” players and will be padded out with locals who are potentially not professional/full time footballers.

It will take them many more transfers to build squads of 20+ professional footballers that can compete with European sides.

14 minutes ago, Genie said:

I bet Gareth Bale is thinking he retired 1 year too soon.

Zlatan too. But apparently he's rejected offers in the past to go there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The_Steve said:

Henderson begging Waistcoat to keep picking him for England after joining Stevie in Saudi 🤣🤣

Waistcoat reassuring him he doesn't need to beg

His mate can add the experience of playing in the Saudi league to his cv

Dharmesh Sheth on Sky Sports, now justifying Henderson’s move by saying that sure, it’s not life changing money for a PL footballer but it’s “generational money” - as if he hasn’t already earned enough to sustain the family for generations, what planet are these people on, have they lost all perspective on the fact that your average Jordan Henderson earns more in a year than multiple generations can manage across their lifetimes! 

Edited by bannedfromHandV
  • Like 3

He's put a little heart felt message on Instagram, my heart bleeds really.  My last job, I was at nearly 15 years, had some good pals there, drinking buddies, banter (when you could have it), left for 20k more and car of my choice, I never saw them again, did I miss them......naaaaaa.. Hendo's going for 500k more a week and telling everyone how much he'll miss Liverpool, F*** right off, you and your family are set up for life, you don't have to go if you don't want to what ever the money.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

How? What does it change for him, what can he now do that he couldn’t do yesterday? 

It's not just him this is life changing, you could argue more importantly his millions will pass down to at least 4 generations, they could all do **** all and enjoy life of luxury, and really only needed hendo to work one year in the Saudi.

What I hate about all these though is the way media will cover him as a typical red Scouse darling and of course they will have no problem with the fact he turned a blind eye on what he was strongly supporting, becos of the insane money that he is now getting.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

How? What does it change for him, what can he now do that he couldn’t do yesterday? 

Put £500,000 more per week in his bank

Let's guess that in Hendersons 15 career to date he's earned around £75m

Hes now off to get £36m a year, in 3 years he'll "earn" more than his entire PL career

Like I said that's the madness of it, it is life changing money for even someone who is already rich, he's won the big one on the euro millions rather than just the UK lottery

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Put £500,000 more per week in his bank

Let's guess that in Hendersons 15 career to date he's earned around £75m

Hes now off to get £36m a year, in 3 years he'll "earn" more than his entire PL career

Like I said that's the madness of it, it is life changing money for even someone who is already rich, he's won the big one on the euro millions rather than just the UK lottery

TBF he’s won the UK lottery and then also won the Euro millions. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

He could buy a private jet, he can now buy a bunch of holiday homes in New York, Miami, London, Dubai, he could buy a football club or a franchise in the USA. 

There are many, many levels of being rich. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

This. This. A billion times this.

He's earned at least enough money for three or four generations of his family. 

It's hypocrisy writ large.

• Like 1

Â