Pau Torres

Delphinho123

2 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I’m so happy the ultrasound didn’t comeback as he was pregnant.

I was worried our excessive collective masturbation gifs made him pregnant 

Not sure that’s how it works 🤣

Just now, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

If he trips up and falls while doing that, do his teammates have to carry on tapping him on the head and back? He lies there, prone, unable to ever get back to his feet, an aging teammate tapping him on the back or head until his contract ends. 

Try not to over think it. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Quite a skinny lad ain't he?

Wonder if he will need to bulk up a bit?

Then again, his game may more be about intelligence than brute strength

He’s an established Spanish international and has played at the top level for years. I think he’s fine

• Like 2

On 10/07/2023 at 20:10, Villa 59 said:

Just see Pau on the Alum Rock road looking for an apartment with a view of Saltley Gasworks and Bloomsbury Street Librt

No accounting for taste.

..and the Tilthammer pub( probably demolished, since I was last there) after training, living the dream.

Edited by TRO

What an absolute signing!!

To have signed one of Europe's most promising defenders for the daft amount of money we paid for him, what a move by Unai, Monchi and the club to have pulled this off. Fantastic.

Personally, I have wanted us to sign this guy for a few years now but we've never been in a position for him to have even looked at us.

And now, he's in a Villa shirt. Phenomenal.

Well done Villa.   👏

• Like 4

8 hours ago, TheMelvillan said:

Gonna be controversial and subvert the general consensus on this site, but I find Paulina more attractive than Pau

There I've said it, come at me VT

I’m on the Paulina bandwagon especially if the shirt comes off after scoring. I’ll organise a Whip round round for Paulina’s fine. I’m sure that’ll take the heat off you for your original post!

Â