Race for Champions League - 2023/2024

Don_Simon

Such disdain towards our club. They doubted us at the end of last season and we proved them wrong. I think we will be right up there next season. 

10 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

From Wolves forum:

"They’ve done well . Let’s not ignore the fact they have probably breached FFP to do so though.

Shows what can happen if your best players stay fit. They probably finish 15th without Watkins.

Enjoy their 6 games , now 8 I think - and they’ll be back to 12th and out of Europe in no time."

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/forum/index.php?threads/have-villa-owners-more-ambition-than-the-wolves-owners.656823/page-25

I've started to realise most fans and pundits obviously don't follow football outside of their echo chambers.

This notion about our squad being " Fully fit " most the season is something I've seen repeated by different sets of fans 🤦🏾‍♂️

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Spurs fan not Impressed with our chances next season either.

IMG_0044.jpeg

He may be right, but our “not good enough” was better than their best and it won both our games against their rivals, who so happen to still be in the title race 

Edited by CarryOnVilla
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

This even suggests if he had the whole of last season he would have got 4th then too! What a manager!

Minimum same again next season then?

16 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

From Wolves forum:

"They’ve done well . Let’s not ignore the fact they have probably breached FFP to do so though.

Shows what can happen if your best players stay fit. They probably finish 15th without Watkins.

Enjoy their 6 games , now 8 I think - and they’ll be back to 12th and out of Europe in no time."

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/forum/index.php?threads/have-villa-owners-more-ambition-than-the-wolves-owners.656823/page-25

Equal parts bitter and wrong. 

Enjoy mid table mediocrity and your annual cup finals against your champions league playing 'local rivals'

Mind the gap and all that.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

From Wolves forum:

I’ve looked at West Brom forum the other day, much worse actually. 
I’m we went to another level, Wolves were way ahead of us, but look at it now? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

I’ve looked at West Brom forum the other day, much worse actually. 
I’m we went to another level, Wolves were way ahead of us, but look at it now? 

Yep. We have made our neighbours even more bitter than ever. Long may it continue!!

1 hour ago, Kiwivillan said:

I was expecting only positive posts but not like this. Hope it's mild dose

Not so bad so far thanks. Wish I hadn’t tested now. 😡