Race for Champions League - 2023/2024

Don_Simon

3 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

This keeper is so shit.

Where the hell did they find this clown.

Man city former youth player ,his kicking is woeful he is constantly putting them in trouble.I can't believe Trafford is worse than him.

Just now, Nabby said:

Man city former youth player ,his kicking is woeful he is constantly putting them in trouble.I can't believe Trafford is worse than him.

Trafford is a lot worse

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

This keeper is so shit.

Where the hell did they find this clown.

At least we know who we can offer Olsen as an upgrade to 

• Haha 2

Come on Burnley.  A goalless second half will do.  But a Burnley win will make the last round of fixtures interesting in terms of the relegation battle - as well as being even better for us.

Not too bad from Burnley. Only worry is they're giving it away so cheaply 20-30 yards from goal. Eventually Spurs will punish that.

Skipp has really struggled at LB as we saw for the goal so Man. City will brutally expose him on Tuesday.

I'm genuinely amazed anyone thinks Spurs could win a game by 5 or 6 goals currently. This isn't August or September anymore and they just look jaded and constantly overhitting infront of goal, Porro has wasted so many crossing opportunities.

10 minutes ago, ozvilla28 said:

Spurs will thump them I reckon.

Who?

They've scored 11 goals in their last nine and a half games which is pretty average so bit of a stretch to think they can just go to Sheffield United and rattle in 6-7 without breaking sweat.

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

The interesting thing vs city is that you can kill spurs on the counter all day long and city don't really do countering 

All it takes is Rodri to win the ball, De Bruyne to collect it in half a yard of space and notice Haaland is starting his run and Skipp isn't even realising it...

Van De Veen is lightning quick but he can't cover every single attack as we saw for the Burnley goal.

Peacock in the US ran a short about Liverpool beating us 6-0 in the relegation year during halftime of the Spurs game, and that feels like an attack.