Race for Champions League - 2023/2024

Don_Simon

4 hours ago, Juju said:

Hey, even if we dont get another point, finish 5th, and get dumped out the cup, its still been the most amazing season in ooh, about 30 years!

Because we competed.

Because games against the big clubs were no longer forgone conclusions.

Becasue some of the football we played was a pleasure. 

Because mostly, the players were loving it, and enjoying it. 

Because the fans in the ground were louder, longer than I can remember - to the point it was mentioned in almost every game tv commentary.

Because peope begane once again, to care.

Because we were talked about again.

And because of how much money I put on my 4/1 Spurs security bet when it came up on here the other day 😬

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Chelsea can't lose at home to Spurs. That would make Poch a fraud...... oh shiiii

Jackson hat-trick incoming

3 minutes ago, ben1505 said:

Jackson hat-trick incoming

Saw on FB the other day... "Jackson is a great finisher. Soon he will finish Chelsea. "

• Haha 2

So happy the 5th spot was won by Germany and what a terrible advert for football it was not to mention the cringe of people cheering on scum 6 clubs every midweek

10 hours ago, WallisFrizz said:

All true but if we don’t achieve 4th or the cup win, it will take me a while to really appreciate all of that, but I will.

same. it will hurt for a while, and having a summer of piss taking from people saying how we've bottled it won't help

Expect the Spurs game to be like the Chelsea/Man Utd game. Hopefully Cole Palmer turns up tonight but I've had a feeling for a while Spurs will win tonight. Every stat going points towards a Chelsea win near enough but what sort of defence are they putting out? 

Will watch the first half hour before the Villa game kicks off. Spurs to win 3-2. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Even if Spurs win tonight, a win at Brighton makes it 7 points ahead with us having 2 games left and them with 4.

Wouldn't fancy Liverpool away, but we will do them at home. 

I think it's done tbh.

(And that's IF they win at Chelsea)

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Saw on FB the other day... "Jackson is a great finisher. Soon he will finish Chelsea. "

I saw earlier 'betting on Jackson under 2 shots on target is an infinite money cheat'

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

So annoying that we paly at the same time as spurs

Spurs v Chelsea is on at 7.30pm, so if not at villa park u will see 45mins if u want

1 hour ago, HeyAnty said:

Spurs v Chelsea is on at 7.30pm, so if not at villa park u will see 45mins if u want

Well, 30 mins.