Race for Champions League - 2023/2024

Don_Simon

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, jackbauer24 said:

I do find it... interesting... how you're not 'allowed' to have a different view point on here sometimes. Whilst I agree that certain posters are barely short of trolling, the concern some have for our end of season results and rewards are often scoffed at. How come blind optimism that it'll all go our way is allowed but worry isn't?! I wish I could think positively, but my experience of life and football is normally, if shit can go wrong, it will!

We're going to get 4th definitely. Mmm...

We're going to get 5th definitely. Strongly probable... But definitely?

We'll get CL regardless. Have you seen the draw?

We'll win Conference. Hardest draw/route possible.

I think the odds of it all going our way are diminishing almost week by week, and soon probably day by day. I take ZERO enjoyment in that and hate the idea I could be right and definitely wouldn't be saying I told you so. But equally people shouldn't be hounded for being pessimistic.

There’s pessimism and there’s “our season ends tonight” shite.

We’re still in a European competition and we can still finish fourth. Or we can still qualify for the Europa through the league which we haven’t done for over a decade.

Our season clearly has not ended.

Edited by Mark Albrighton
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

Arsenal have been shocking. Really really bad. They're playing like we have a few times Vs low blocks. 

They started well on fairness, the occasion is getting to them now.  Need to calm down.