Sunday 

Championship Play Off Semi Final 1st leg 

Coventry v Middlesborough 12pm SS3

Premier League 

Super Sunday 

Everton v Man City 2pm SS2

Arsenal v Brighton 4.30pm SS2

MOTD 2 10.30pm

Posh have just battered Wednesday in the first leg 4-0, even though the Owls finished 19 points ahead of them in the regular season. A bit of a disaster. Darren Ferguson appears to have a  some sort of time share agreement with them as it is now his fourth spell as manager.

This might sound utterly ridiculous but perhaps Wednesday may be a decent club for Gerrard to go to if he wants to still manage, as he is used to managing a big club in a league with far smaller and poorer clubs as rivals. 

• Like 1

I'm so bored of the Glasgow derby being pushed front and centre ever bloody time in the media like it's done absolutely massive game. It's championship level football that happens 4 or 5 times a season.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'm so bored of the Glasgow derby being pushed front and centre ever bloody time in the media like it's done absolutely massive game. It's championship level football that happens 4 or 5 times a season.

its only the 6th meeting this season between the sectarian scum

Apparently this is the 436th game they have played against each other in Scotland big 3 domestic competitions. Compare to United vs Liverpool probably the biggest game in England and have played 211 times ever

Just now, jacketspuds said:

Ref needs to get a grip of this game. Dirty Leeds are taking every Newcastle player out at every opportunity.

Normally I'd agree on this point, but it's been Newcastle's MO all season. Good to see them on the recieving end.

• Like 2

Â