Chris Heck - President of Business Operations

sne

5 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

NSWE also would not have allowed the actual development go as far as it did if they weren't fully backing it. We are down as a 50k stadium for thr Euro 2028 tournament,  we have renders, planning permission  and the works.

Heck was behind a new stadium at his old job so I have no doubt he was pushing to scrap this, under guise of examine all options again,  so he can then push a new stadium and have that nicely nestled on his CV for his next job.

He was gone from Philadelphia when that stadium was announced

3 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

Also, can you at least concede he made an absolute balls of announcing the cancellation? Clear as mud.

Yep. Organises an in house interview in which the bloke asking the questions starts with “the fans are excited about the North Stand development, what can you tell us about it?” (not verbatim)

To which he replies he’s cancelling it.

Bellend.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

To the tune of he's got the whole world in his hands;

The C-E-O of Villa, sucks cocks,

The C-E-O of Villa, sucks cocks,

The C-E-O of Villa, sucks cock,

Chris Heck sucks diccccckkks.

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Guaranteed you just slid this in to pad up your post for effect but a couple of things.

- Chris Heck wouldn't directly have bearing on selling Academy products.

- FFP and Finances.

- Are you suggesting that all Academy products should be kept even if they aren't good enough, just because?

- Would you be ok with us keeping only Academy products in the team if it meant falling down the Leagues?

As I'm pretty sure you are also one of the biggest moaners on here when it comes to on pitch affairs, transfer market, management, performances etc as well, so from some angles you just seem unreasonable in general.

I'm not one of the biggest moaners at all. I'm not losing my shit because we might not finish top 4.

Heck all talks about money and competing so yes I think it's coming from him to the recruitment team to get every penny in as much as possible from selling the family silver.

42 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

There have been reports about staff feeling unwelcome for a while now, how a lot of people are resigning, how a number of senior staff members have left, and we all saw how he handled this crest debacle. 

We don't know if their reporting of the case is 100% accurate, but it does ring true, and that is very very worrying. 

There were also very similar issues in a previous job (2 jobs ago) in a US newspaper article from around 10 years ago. I don’t have the link but it was posted in this thread last year.   The parallels to the accusations against him then and now are strikingly similar. 

• Like 1

Just now, Made In Aston said:

Well it is libelous without any evidence. But as far as fans are concerned we're can't unsee it, so it's done it's job 

Only if it’s not true.  If they do have evidence, then no libel has been done. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bickster said:

The tie thing isn't important, we know from what has happened at FABs that the correct process hasn't been followed, he's tried to bend what a consultation document says (in fact it says the opposite of what he's claimed), he's tried to get the new crest in without the approval of the fans and the FAB, which is again against the FA/Premier League  rules. Most of that is documented by Scot for VT and all the other FAB representatives. The tie, meh who cares if that tiny snippet is true or not, I sort of hop it is because its just more evidence of shat was already known and has been argued.

I care

Because otherwise I'm leaning towards thinking that this document is someone sensing the mood and chucking this out there and at a time when we don't need it putting a ton of shade on the club, I'm not calling it a hoax but I'm not convinced by it either 

This is throwing stuff out there while backing absolutely none of it up and it's being lapped up because of our pre existing opinion of heck 

8 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Only if it’s not true.  If they do have evidence, then no libel has been done. 

How do you provide evidence of someone employed their pals? 

A huge chunk of it is opinion written very emotively and spun as fact 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

How do you provide evidence of someone employed their pals? 

That's for the board to decide, they'll have the evidence, if they decide to look, so will Companies House because the allegation was that Hutton set up the company and if there was no tendering process (as alleged) that is a highly dubious practice. How would an employee report that to the board when for it to get to the board it would have to go through Heck and Hutton?

Just now, bickster said:

That's for the board to decide, they'll have the evidence, if they decide to look, so will Companies House because the allegation was that Hutton set up the company and if there was no tendering process (as alleged) that is a highly dubious practice. How would an employee report that to the board when for it to get to the board it would have to go through Heck and Hutton?

And isn’t Heck de-facto head of the board? A lot of the other board members might report into Heck?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I care

Because otherwise I'm leaning towards thinking that this document is someone sensing the mood and chucking this out there and at a time when we don't need it putting a ton of shade on the club, I'm not calling it a hoax but I'm not convinced by it either 

This is throwing stuff out there while backing absolutely none of it up and it's being lapped up because of our pre existing opinion of heck 

The tie bit isn't important, the rest of the crest stuff is already known and fan groups have already raised it with the FA, that's just a cherry on top on an existing known issue

52 minutes ago, Risso said:

Yep. Organises an in house interview in which the bloke asking the questions starts with “the fans are excited about the North Stand development, what can you tell us about it?” (not verbatim)

To which he replies he’s cancelling it.

Bellend.

Ricky Gervais...esque.

Â