Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

36 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Indeed.

Not just kits is it?

The club will sell a shit load more merchandise in general.

I'd often love to have Villa related casual /sporting clothing to wear out.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Buzzing for it. 

Have you seen the new kits for yourself? If I understood correctly, Dan has actually seen them and said they look “unbelievable”…

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Indeed.

Not just kits is it?

The club will sell a shirt load more merchandise in general.

I'd often love to have Villa related casual /sporting clothing to wear out.

Exactly… we’re gonna get so much quality merch… so exciting 

Stuff that’s actually worth our money 

Edited by Jas10

This is big , right?  Without knowing the ins and outs this will probably be our biggest deal? You associate adidas with the big clubs, which we are a big club of course but we’ve been in the doldrums for so long. Part owner owns shares in adidas and the fact we seem a club on the up . 

"The Adidas deal is understood to be a long-term agreement worth multi-millions of pounds for the men’s and women’s teams and the academy."

The long-term deal is even more exciting - really happy for the women's team and academy talent too.

11 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

We'll do very well to get the elite status but can only hope 

I want them to go all in, a Villa originals range would be incredible 

Hopefully… they’ve given it to Newcastle and we’re better 😜

1 hour ago, MapleVilla said:

I was going to say, I think the NB kits liverpool had looked nice. No idea on the quality, just the looks. 

If you watch Jamie Carragher on our very own Rob Warner's YouTube channel he says the new balance kits were the worst ones he wore and the other players all felt the same.

Anyway, Adidas 👊🏻

Clever leaning from the club at a time everyone is losing their shit over the badge.

1 minute ago, RicRic said:

Noooo i hate adidas or better choice of word immensely dislike it …. Very chavy, but i know its a very popular brand, i dont think it would look better than castore, just hard to see that brand on a villa kit … was hoping for new balance, nike or puma 😞 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

spacer.png

Nah i know majority or most will be happy but tbh Jas I’ve never liked adidas and the closest I’ve had is a pair of yeezys in recent years 😂 adidas was the last brand on my list but hey its one against thousands here so it is what it is i guess… the stripes put me off alot… but plenty love for villa fans and see you all as family that i dont know so if the majority are happy then im all for it… besides they only last 3 or 4 years on average anyway 😆

UTV

12 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

This is big , right?  Without knowing the ins and outs this will probably be our biggest deal? You associate adidas with the big clubs, which we are a big club of course but we’ve been in the doldrums for so long. Part owner owns shares in adidas and the fact we seem a club on the up . 

Depends, I associate Adidas with big clubs and then also catelogue kits so I'm excited but slightly apprehensive too, they've had some bad templates over the years 

That said I don't think they're an elite team but Leeds seem to have done OK out of them this year with the bespoke peacock themed kits, I at least want that if we miss out on the full package - proper villa kits not a Friday afternoon special in claret and blue