Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

5 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

Whilst it may not be a belter, it's pretty inoffensive to my eyes. Definitely not stirring up strong emotions either way.

1279_aston_villa_2023_24_castore_away_ki

Not a fan of that away kit at all....looks like a white kit that ended up with my jeans in the washing machine. The home kit is crap, but havent liked any of the home shirts since the Luke version. As for the 3rd kit....it's that crap, it might be good...its growing on me lol.

Not enough differentiation between the three kits this year. The third in particular should be something completely different - not yet more light(ish) blue.

I know they can wear claret shorts and socks to get round things, but as things stand, the full home, away and third kits would all clash with the Man City home kit to some extent. 

41 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

I like castore as a brand, I like their logo but the kits they design are shyte. 

Can we not just have Luke design the kits again, they were absolute beauts. 

The Luke kit is so overrated imo. This season's isn't as bad as peeps are making out (except for the weird sweat effect)

• Like 2

The Luke kit wasn't a villa kit!

Like, we play in claret and blue. This should be a given. Also the below quote should be in the minds of the club when it comes to things like the stadium, the kit and sponsors:

"Finance is important, but we should never forget that we are not talking about a mere business. This is the Aston Villa football club, and it deserves nothing short of the best." Attributed to Frederick Rinder

1 hour ago, StanBalaban said:

Whilst it may not be a belter, it's pretty inoffensive to my eyes. Definitely not stirring up strong emotions either way.

1279_aston_villa_2023_24_castore_away_ki

I really do not like that away kit. Honestly and its only one persons preference but its one of the worst ive seen in years!

Havent been impressed with castores kits since they came in tbh

26 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I don’t believe Villa as a club should be represented by random patterns. we’re a classic club and the patterns we use should be traditional established patterns. Give the bus seat patterns to clubs like spurs or wolves 

This is a bizarre comment. I understand that bus patterns aren't necessarily a good aesthetic choice, but what does being a  'classic club' have to do with a third kit (which, to my mind, should be a little bit 'out there'). Also, whilst I don't like either team, surely Spurs and Wolves are both 'classic clubs' too?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

The Luke kit wasn't a villa kit!

Like, we play in claret and blue. This should be a given. Also the below quote should be in the minds of the club when it comes to things like the stadium, the kit and sponsors:

"Finance is important, but we should never forget that we are not talking about a mere business. This is the Aston Villa football club, and it deserves nothing short of the best." Attributed to Frederick Rinder

Finances are the turn of the 20th century are quite different to football today in fairness. I agree with that statement for when it comes to the BK8 sponsorship, but give Unai a more financial powerful team over one that (subjectively) plays in a slightly nicer T-shirt all day long. 

edit: also the "Villa kit" of claret body and blue sleeves wasn't a Villa kit when it first came out.

Edited by StanBalaban

3 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Or don’t get them at all 😂

Which is what I will be doing…

Add me to the list

I actually prefer some of the training range

But the  main kits suck

Edited by Demitri_C