Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

Okay time to stop bloody moaning about new kit, who gives a damn, it pretty much looks the same as every Villa kit other than a few variations, in another year there will be a new one, and long before then everyone will have forgotten about this one or got used it.

• Like 1

I say this every year and probably need to don a tin hat to say it but the idea of grown men having hissy fits about a football kit makes me shudder at the weirdness of it to be honest, all that I really care about is that it's claret and blue...

Edited by wedge
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

To be fair, at least our players won't have to look like utter weapons

image.png.d2c2ca407161fbd1d5db880c07ea8565.png

To be fair you could put Zaha in a dinner suit and he'd still be a complete weapon.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

To be fair you could put Zaha in a dinner suit and he'd still be a complete weapon.

I’m looking at it on a small phone screen but isn’t that Olise and Eze in the pic?

14 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

To be fair, at least our players won't have to look like utter weapons

image.png.d2c2ca407161fbd1d5db880c07ea8565.png

This looks like a half and half Merseyside kit, which as we all know would get you thrown in the Mersey 

Awful.

33 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

I got the 2009 home kit in a shop for 20 quid last year, it still looks brand new 

Where can you get them? My Acorns shirt is frayed now but it's worn most weeks at home in the evening or gardening in the summer 

2 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

The kit looks horrendous. The blue on the shoulders is awful, as is the sponsor. Badge looks fine. But overall - horrendous.

Haven't seen any overalls.

• Haha 2