Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

20 hours ago, Roitorb said:

I actually think the new badge is the hold up. They want everything at Villa Park sorted first.

I don't see that regards new kit launch. The pics are usually of players holding the kit at BMH. My guess is awaiting the new sponsor announcement. You do t want a new player holding up a shirt with Cazoo and old badge on.

9 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

I don't see that regards new kit launch. The pics are usually of players holding the kit at BMH. My guess is awaiting the new sponsor announcement. You do t want a new player holding up a shirt with Cazoo and old badge on.

I agree, I don’t think VP or Bodymoor for that matter have to be re-branded for the new kit launch. The club store will need to be entirely flipped though, and any remaining merch with the old badge will need to be removed.

Maybe somebody local who has popped by the shop lately can speak to its current state. The online shop still has loads of stuff with the old badge on it, which will also need to be removed and replaced.

4 hours ago, MNVillan said:

I agree, I don’t think VP or Bodymoor for that matter have to be re-branded for the new kit launch. The club store will need to be entirely flipped though, and any remaining merch with the old badge will need to be removed.

Maybe somebody local who has popped by the shop lately can speak to its current state. The online shop still has loads of stuff with the old badge on it, which will also need to be removed and replaced.

I went in the shop before the Spurs game and it was packed from floor to ceiling with old badge merch. 

23 hours ago, MNVillan said:

I popped in there yesterday to pick up a few bargains. It was quite busy to be fair.

Loads of stuff left. I thought they would be more or less giving the Cazoo branded stuff away but quite expensive considering it's obsolete stock now.

leaning towards away shirts

2008/9 away or 98/99

99/00 away

umbro late 70s home and away

90/91 away

81 away obviously

the 2003/4 diadora home kit was actually a really simple good home shirt that might be underrated but i was too young to remember the quality etc, would say the same about the UA 16/17 kit but that i do seem to remember quality issues

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

The away kit will be whote i predict 

Its usually white black or light blue. Give us something different please

Silver or navy would be great

I really liked the navy third (?) kit of a couple of seasons ago but it didn’t go down well with most.

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

The away kit will be whote i predict 

Its usually white black or light blue. Give us something different please

Silver or navy would be great

I don’t mind a white or black away, I just don’t like the light blue.