Millwall v Blackburn  SS Main Event

Norwich v Blackpool 

Preston v Sunderland SS3

QPR v Bristol City 

Swansea v Albion 

Watford v Stoke 

Wigan v Rotherham 

English Football League Highlights 9pm ITV4

Coventry will guarantee Play-Off spot with a draw at Middlesbrough. Millwall will join them if they beat Blackburn But Blackburn would stand a chance of reaching the top six if they win at Millwall as do Sunderland & West Brom  with a win at Preston & Sunderland respectively.

Tuesday 

Champions League Semi Final 1st leg

Real Madrid v Man City 8pm BT Sport 1

Wednesday

Champions League Semi Final 1st leg

AC Millan v Inter Millan 8pm BT Sport 1

Thursday 

Europa Conference Semi Final 1st leg

West Ham v AZ Alkmar 8pm BT Sport 1

29 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Can we all just please come together as a community today and wish the best for Manchester City? Come on -- let the love flow.

Really? Why ? I know Madrid aren't exactly a beacon of good fair play, but even they haven't gone to the corrupt extents Man City have. Also add in the history of man city being a nothing club that would not be anywhere close to where they are if they hadn't broke the rules.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrBlack said:

Really? Why ? I know Madrid aren't exactly a beacon of good fair play, but even they haven't gone to the corrupt extents Man City have. Also add in the history of man city being a nothing club that would not be anywhere close to where they are if they hadn't broke the rules.

Joke ... and I agree!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I hope Madrid **** smash them.

I'm so tired of Pep. I'm so sick of his false modesty "We have great respect for Arseborough United even if they are in League Forty, they can be dangerous" BS. Great manager, no doubt there, but he and the rest of Citeh are just so overexposed. Sick of Grealish. Sick of Haaland. Sick of the whole lot and their awful song. There -- I feel better now. 🤣

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Â