New kits 23/24

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

sne

52 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Brain rot has spread fast in this country.

Genuinely worrying the impact the daily mail, GB news and social media have had on the country. 

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Some people are in absolutely huge trouble when they see the Team GB campaign for the Olympics this year 

c659b142-3766-463c-a8c1-5d4097f1892c.jpeg

No opinions on this. Weird

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

And now elliot turns the collar up playing for the u21s and of course it's so that he can hide it 

🤦

Country of absolute melts 

He will probably have to do an even more bizarre apology after since Liverpool fans don't consider themselves English😝

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Didn't realise LGBT was everyone these days. I would have put money on it , you would know that.

I gotta say, that comes across as being very homophobic. 

And also, it's not the LGBT rainbow colours. It's just not the 'normal' colours. As pointed about several times in this thread. TBF, it'd probably look shit if it was white and red on that shirt anyway, maybe the designer wanted something a bit smarter than a bootleg Donnay England shirt?

3 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Genuinely worrying the impact the daily mail, GB news and social media have had on the country. 

despite what they think, they're still very much in the minority. gbeebies has the a car crash everyone thought it would be.

i really wouldn't worry

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Sorry. That one was me as well.

Did I invent woke?!

You absolute poofter

• Haha 1

I see the towering intellect that is Joey Barton has weighed in (quel surprise), calling it (get your bingo cards ready): 

"Woke, gay, communist nonsense, to appease the lesbians who play for the Lionesses". 

:)

30 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I see the towering intellect that is Joey Barton has weighed in (quel surprise), calling it (get your bingo cards ready): 

"Woke, gay, communist nonsense, to appease the lesbians who play for the Lionesses". 

:)

Ashley Cole. Phone up arse. 2006*

*I believe this is the football equivalent of the Sean Connory/Shelly Winters story.

I'll get me coat...

Edited by stewiek2

7 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Ashley Cole. Phone up arse. 2006*

*I believe this is the football equivalent of the Sean Connory/Shelly Winters story.

Sorry, didn't understand a word of that. 

• Like 1

Grown men calling calling each other "woke", "gammon" and "snowflakes" is **** embarrassing and sums up precisely what's wrong with aspects of UK society. 

As for the shirt, its fine, looks a bit like some other white England shirts over the last 50 years. (Qatar one was awful tho)

• Like 1

Â